make an apology in a sentence
1) This includes making an apology or admission.
2) One network has already made an apology to him.
3) The production team made an apology on the message boards.
make an apology example sentences4) Mir later made an apology for his comments.
5) He later made an apology , saying that he was misunderstood.
6) No. Forced to make an apology ?
7) I have to make an apology to my blog here for ignoring it.
8) After the match, Flood had to make an apology to Houston via text.
9) Juliette is told to make an apology at her Grand Ole Opry ceremony.
10) Johnson made an apology on her site and provided refunds to everyone who ordered one.
11) Amazon quickly made an apology with the usual dry and inhuman statement from the press team.
12) The right hon. Lady made an apology of a statement a week or so ago.
13) The reason is that it makes an apology for evil, and a very convincing one.
14) Apparently Bush, true to form, could not bring himself to actually make an apology .
15) He eventually made an apology , agreeing to drop his name from the credits and bear all legal consequences.
example sentences with make an apology16) No violence resulted, and Shakur was convinced to make an apology by members of the Zulu Nation.
17) According to his blog, he made an apology for his actions during a visit to France in 2009.
18) This encourages Stripes to begin training with Nolan and Channing seriously after the zebra makes an apology to Tucker.
19) However, after the debate, they were in shock and called on Ford to immediately make an apology .
20) The police resisted complying with a Freedom of Information Act for so long they had to make an apology .
21) At least they should have the decency and make an apology to the supporters for their performance in Brazil.
22) Ill make an apology for the sucking a bloody crucifix comment comment whenever you pull it out of your mouth.
23) Sunil Kapoor , whose great-grand-father died, said: "If you feel shameful then why not make an apology ?
24) The following night on "Raw", Cole made an apology to the fans and Lawler, which Lawler accepted.
25) The Appeals Court did order that Judge Donahoe's order to make an apology be stricken and replaced with a fine.
26) After discussions with Catholic leaders, Hagee made an apology , which was publicly accepted by Catholic League President William Donohue.
27) Right before eliminations started, Seezinz wanted to make an apology to the twins, but the twins didn't accept that.
28) Chief of Staff of Japanese naval forces in northern China, Vice Admiral Rokuzo Sugiyama, was assigned to make an apology .
How to use make an apology in a sentence29) But in terms of the Prime Minister's commitment to make an apology , you have it and it is frank and full.
30) If we point to those aspects of the addict's experience which seem to him to confirm his beliefs, we will seem to be making an apology for the addict.
31) After thousands of followers complained about his Cairo faux pas, Cole deleted the tweet and made an apology on his Facebook page.
32) Next, in order of most to least, they want their partner to show investment, to stop adversarial behavior, to communicate more, to give affection and to make an apology .
33) Jillian Mapes of "Billboard" believed that the video is "appropriately understated" considering the fact that the song is all about making an apology .
34) In an attempt to repair the strain caused by the Humint spying relevations, Clinton expressed regret to Ban for the disclosures, but did not make an apology per se.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of make an apology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of make an apology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with make an apology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word make an apology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with make an apology.
20 examples of simple sentences of make an apology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of make an apology
Compound Sentences with make an apology
Complex Sentences with make an apology
Compound-Complex Sentences with make an apology