apophysis in a sentence
1) Radiographs appear normal with normally irregular apophysis .
2) The occipital apophysis should not be too prominent.
3) The apophysis is within the peroneus brevis tendon insertion site.
apophysis example sentences4) The eventual non-closure of the acromial apophysis .
5) The microgranite crops out in an apophysis north of the main granodiorite.
6) The granitic facies has produced several smaller, porphyric, microgranitic apophyses .
7) On the ventral aspect sternal apophyses are commonly present and in some cases highly developed.
8) Apophysis - open source software for Microsoft Windows based systems
9) "Theraphosa blondi" is generally thought to be the heaviest tarantula, and "T. apophysis " to have the greatest leg span.
10) "Theraphosa apophysis " (the pinkfoot goliath) was described 187 years after the goliath birdeater; therefore its characteristics are not as well attested.
11) Apophysis -
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apophysis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apophysis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apophysis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apophysis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apophysis.
20 examples of simple sentences of apophysis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apophysis
Compound Sentences with apophysis
Complex Sentences with apophysis
Compound-Complex Sentences with apophysis