apologise profusely in a sentence
1) I apologised profusely and fortunately Edward was not too hurt.
2) He was wearing pointed shoes with sick on them and Liz was apologising profusely .
3) Early in the morning I profusely apologised to the Law Minister for changing my mind.
apologise profusely example sentences4) Carmel is petrified and upon seeing her fear, Matthew releases her and begins apologising profusely .
5) The partner in question would then " profusely apologise hours later" and behave "completely normally".
6) A little while later, a chap on reception rang and profusely apologised for all the inconvenience etc!
7) He apologised profusely for being five years late when he opened the annual fund-raising garden party for the hospice.
8) He'd disarmed her earlier on by profusely apologising for his role in the near-collision with the Kestrel .
9) If not, we apologise profusely , but as no money has changed hands, no refund can be offered.
10) Healy subsequently apologised profusely for any offence he may have caused and signed many autographs for Celtic fans after the game.
11) Chris Morrison, mitigating, said his client apologised profusely to the victims and accepted he must answer for his actions.
12) And yet, in person, she is in no way intimidating, rushing into the hotel apologising profusely for the delay.
13) Jimmy apologised profusely , explaining, quite logically we thought, that he had temporarily had his eyes closed and had put the car into automatic pilot.
14) Despite apologising profusely and attempting to do so in person during the days that followed his arrest, it was a 17 year-old football supporter against the world.
15) Both SI3D Films and I apologise profusely to anyone who was looking forward to seeing the video yesterday on the Fansite, and we will make it up to you all at some point.
example sentences with apologise profusely16) When the other gang members saw what happened , they changed their tune, apologised profusely and quickly dragged their injured friend away.
17) Boyle bounds in , apologising profusely for being 10 minutes late; the car sent to bring him from his east London home got stuck in traffic.
18) " he blurted out, before apologising profusely for his mistake.
19) 'Well,' Herman bumped into Herr Hocher and apologised profusely .
20) ' He did apologise profusely .
21) (Linton apologised profusely : they'll take special care when you're in there next week).
22) And the embarrassed questioner retreats, apologising profusely , wondering why he ever fell into such absurd anxiety about this luminously sensible body of doctrine...
23) She denied any intent to infect, apologising profusely and saying "When I was arrested I realised that the way that I had dealt with the illness had been wrong...
24) " Mr Wilkins said he would not resign: "I have sent a statement to all councillors and profusely apologised for unwittingly causing any embarrassment.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apologise profusely
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apologise profusely with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apologise profusely
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apologise profusely in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apologise profusely.
20 examples of simple sentences of apologise profusely. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apologise profusely
Compound Sentences with apologise profusely
Complex Sentences with apologise profusely
Compound-Complex Sentences with apologise profusely