apologetic tone in a sentence
1) There's always an apologetic tone about using government.
2) Then, still in that apologetic tone of voice, she went on to strike Lisa with a thunderbolt.
3) Another person answered rudely - I was very calm and said fair enough - later he came back with apologetic tone having realized his unfounded tension.
apologetic tone example sentences
apologetic tone example sentences4) The Buddhists at the time of the "Laṅkāvatāra" did not like it, hence this addition in which an apologetic tone is noticeable.
5) He refers to his previous letter, 2:4, almost in an apologetic tone : "I was in great trouble and distress of mind,
6) You can express remorse and take an apologetic tone in your letter, but you should stay away from excessive use of the phrase "I'm sorry."
7) 'Hello?' she queried evenly on taking up the receiver - and an instant later, Lubor's apologetic tones hit her ears.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apologetic tone
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apologetic tone with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apologetic tone
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apologetic tone in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apologetic tone.
20 examples of simple sentences of apologetic tone. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apologetic tone
Compound Sentences with apologetic tone
Complex Sentences with apologetic tone
Compound-Complex Sentences with apologetic tone