apodeme in a sentence
1) Their structure has been studied in detail up to internal apodemes , hindwings and genitalia.
2) The cephalopharyngeal skeleton has very short dorsal and ventral apodemes , the hypostomal scleritis is triangular.
3) Specialized apodemes may be developed in connection with the ovipositor and the male copulatory organs.
apodeme example sentences4) In the abdomen apodemes are developed to provide firm origins for some of the more important muscles.
5) Occipital apodemes are internal sclerotised ridges which run dorsoventrally on either side of the occipital chambers.
6) This internal framework is termed the endoskeleton and its individual parts are known as apodemes or phragmata.
7) In many generalized insects there is also a median, unbranched apodeme or spina which arises from the intersegmental spinasternum.
8) The Brain (Figs. 60-63) lies just above the oesophagus between the supporting apodemes of the tentorium.
9) Ventral basal muscles which are inserted on the cardo and stipes and which originate on the tentorium in most Pterygotes and on the tentorial apodemes in the Apterygotes.
10) The dorsal abductors which originate on the upper lateral part of the epicranium and insert each on an apodeme connected with the outer, basal region of the mandible.
11) In a typical wing-bearing segment of most insects there is a single apodeme on either side formed by infolding along the pleural sulcus and known as the pleural ridge.
12) This name is given to the endoskeleton of the head and, in generalized Pterygote insects, it is composed of two or three pairs of apodemes which coalesce at their bases.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apodeme
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apodeme with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apodeme
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apodeme in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apodeme.
20 examples of simple sentences of apodeme. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apodeme
Compound Sentences with apodeme
Complex Sentences with apodeme
Compound-Complex Sentences with apodeme