apocrine in a sentence
1) They regulate sebaceous glands, apocrine hair growth and libido.
2) Mammary glands use apocrine secretion to produce milk.
3) He notes that apocrine sweat may not be important for scalp hair.
apocrine example sentences
apocrine example sentences4) The mammary gland is thought to have been derived from apocrine skin glands.
5) For unknown reasons, people with HS develop plugging of their apocrine glands.
6) Many apocrine glands (type of sweat glands) become inactive and body odor decreases.
7) Mammary glands are modified apocrine sweat glands that produce a secretion richer than apocrine glands.
8) Mammary glands are modified apocrine sweat glands that produce a secretion richer than apocrine glands.
9) Did you know that breasts are actually a modified form of the apocrine sweat gland?
10) Study of human sweat has revealed differences between men and women in apocrine secretions and bacteria.
11) Most body odor emanates from the genitals and armpits, which contain apocrine sweat glands.
12) Axillary steroids are produced by the testes, ovaries, apocrine glands and adrenal glands.
13) Prosimians have a 1:20 ratio of follicles with apocrine glands versus follicles without.
14) Apocrine secretions also carry fats that are enzymatically decomposed by bacteria, producing aliphatic acids.
15) Ten of the 19 dogs with apocrine gland adenocarcinomas of anal sac origin had sublumbar lymphadenopathy.
example sentences with apocrine16) The tumor cells within the epithelium are thought to arise from apocrine gland ducts or pluripotent germinative cells.
17) Apocrine sweat glands are mostly limited to the axilla (armpits) and perianal areas in humans.
18) Humans secrete pheromones from the apocrine glands , located in the armpits, genitals and navel.
19) These seem to be modified apocrine sweat glands which secrete a smelly, coffee-coloured fluid during rut.
20) The pygmy slow loris produces an apocrine secretion on scent glands near their elbow (brachial glands).
21) In 1922, Schiefferdecker hypothesized a pathogenic link between "Acne inversa" and human apocrine sweat glands.
22) Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is thought to be a chronic suppurative disease of the apocrine glands.
23) It is a mixture of viscous secretions from sebaceous glands and less-viscous ones from modified apocrine sweat glands.
24) Acetylcholine acts on the eccrine glands and adrenaline acts on both eccrine and apocrine glands to produce sweat.
25) Fourteen dogs with apocrine gland adenocarcinomas of anal sac origin were treated by surgical cytoreduction and chemotherapy with melphalan.
26) The wolf possesses a pair of anal sacs beneath the rectum, which contain both apocrine and sebaceous glands.
27) The sweat from apocrine glands is thicker and milker because it contains fatty acids along with water and electrolytes.
28) Because both apocrine glands and sebaceous glands open into the hair follicle, apocrine sweat is mixed with sebum.
How to use apocrine in a sentence29) Because both apocrine glands and sebaceous glands open into the hair follicle, apocrine sweat is mixed with sebum.
30) These glands, a specialized type of sweat gland, are called apocrine glands and do not develop until puberty.
31) Unlike deodorant, which simply reduces axillary odor without affecting body functions, antiperspirant reduces both eccrine and apocrine sweating.
32) Apoeccrine glands secrete more sweat than both eccrine and apocrine glands, thus playing a large role in axillary sweating.
33) Both genders also have apocrine and sebaceous glands in their genital or perianal regions, which are covered in fur.
34) Quote: "Anal Gland Adenocarcinoma is a cancer of the apocrine gland, located inside of the anal sac.
35) Both eccrine and apocrine sweat glands participate in thermal (thermoregulatory) sweating, which is directly controlled by the hypothalamus.
36) The most powerful secretions are produced by our apocrine glands, which switch into action at puberty and turn off at menopause.
37) The wolf has a large number of apocrine sweat glands on the face, lips, back, and between the toes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apocrine
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apocrine with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apocrine
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apocrine in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apocrine.
20 examples of simple sentences of apocrine. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apocrine
Compound Sentences with apocrine
Complex Sentences with apocrine
Compound-Complex Sentences with apocrine