aperture control in a sentence
1) Aperture control gained much more significance and adjustable stops became a standard lens feature.
2) They do, however, retain electronic aperture control as well as focus confirmation.
3) In particular, he believes that improved aperture control would enable more consistent quality of gallery images.
aperture control example sentences4) How do you over ride this when the aperture control on the lens is set to A?
5) Lack of aperture control and ISO is sad - but then , it never claimed to be good camera.
6) The PC Micro-Nikkor 85 mm 2.8D lens offers only preset aperture control , actuated mechanically by pressing a plunger.
7) They allow electronic focus confirmation, full metering compatibility, and electronic aperture control with Nikon SLR cameras which require CPU lenses.
8) Mixing mounting systems requires an adapter, and most often results in compromises such as loss of functionality (e.g. lack of autofocus or automatic aperture control ).
9) The advance of aperture control by the camera body itself, by partial actuation of the stop-down lever, meant more precision was required for consistent exposure.
10) Examples of lenses with this type of preset aperture control are the Nikon PC Nikkor 28 mm 3.5 and the SMC Pentax Shift 6×7 75 mm 4.5.
11) Other video features include step-less aperture control , headphone and mic sockets, focus peaking, zebra exposure warning, and uncompressed video output.
12) No problem, as such, but it'd have been great to have click-based aperture controls and a smooth, precise manual focus adjustment.
13) In aperture priority , for example, the typical layout gives aperture control on the rear thumbwheel and exposure sensitivity control on the front thumbwheel.
14) "Standardized aperture control .
15) The lens features seven round-edged aperture blades , which offer 17 stops in 1/3 EV increments for precise aperture control .
example sentences with aperture control16) This manual lens has built-in aperture control ranging from f/3.5-22 and features an ultra-wide 5.8mm focal length.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aperture control
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aperture control with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aperture control
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aperture control in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aperture control.
20 examples of simple sentences of aperture control. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aperture control
Compound Sentences with aperture control
Complex Sentences with aperture control
Compound-Complex Sentences with aperture control