apatosaurus in a sentence
1) The same growth model indicated that apatosaurus sp.
2) It was longer than " apatosaurus ", but its skeleton was less robust.
3) Patty the apatosaurus twists and turns her way into a childs heart.
apatosaurus example sentences4) Riggs re-classified the species as " apatosaurus excelsus" in 1903.
5) Sludge - Transforms into an " apatosaurus ".
6) One skeleton of an "Allosaurus" scavenging from an apatosaurus corpse.
7) Gertie was based on the sauropod Brontosaurus (now known as apatosaurus ).
8) It should be noted that this species has since been reclassified as " apatosaurus excelsus".
9) In 1877, Othniel Charles Marsh published the name of the type species " apatosaurus ajax".
10) The other subfamily of diplodocids is Apatosaurinae, which includes " apatosaurus " and "Supersaurus".
11) Marsh incorporated the skull into his skeletal restoration of "Brontosaurus" (now " apatosaurus ").
12) Similar aquatic behavior was commonly depicted for other large sauropods such as "Brachiosaurus" and " apatosaurus ".
13) He also pretended to be an "Allosaurus" fighting a straggler in an " apatosaurus " herd.
14) A 2013 study found that the necks of sauropods like " apatosaurus " were held in a downward slope.
15) McIntosh has also done much to popularize the use of the name apatosaurus (rather than Brontosaurus).
example sentences with apatosaurus16) As the term ' apatosaurus ' has priority, 'Brontosaurus' will be regarded as a synonym.
17) Bones of " apatosaurus " and "Edmontosaurus" are shown in the Tyrannosaurus nest and the worker village.
18) In 2008, footprints of a juvenile " apatosaurus " were reported from Quarry Five in Morrison, Colorado.
19) All the bones were on display by 1908 when Field Museum's newly mounted " apatosaurus " was unveiled.
20) The apatosaurus was named first so it got priority and the dinosaur formerly known as Brontosaurus was consigned to history.
21) The scientists suspect the necks of apatosaurus were used for " combat between males - fighting over women, of course.
22) An apatosaurus was found in late Jurassic strata of the Morrison formation, and excavation was done in 2007 and 2009.
23) The city Planning Commission has twice rejected the $ 12,000 apatosaurus replica, which the zoo installed in June without permits.
24) For instance , apatosaurus , formerly known as Brontosaurus , had "really sensationally strange neck vertebrae," Taylor said.
25) The skeleton was also used to keep the audience in anticipation fo further encounters, such as the apatosaurus and Archelon.
26) You might also be aware that there is supposed to be an apatosaurus living in the unexplored depths of the Congo.
27) Additional " apatosaurus " remains are known from even younger rocks, but they have not been identified as any particular species.
28) Douglass found something big, all right: eight bones from the tail of a giant apatosaurus , known popularly as Brontosaurus.
How to use apatosaurus in a sentence29) After initially being considered two separate species, it turned out that the Brontosaurus and the apatosaurus were one and the same.
30) They are divided into the theropods (bipedal carnivores like Allosaurus ) and sauropodomorphs (huge, quadrupedal herbivores like apatosaurus ).
31) A vast complex of floodplains covered the western United States that was home to iconic creatures like "Allosaurus", " apatosaurus ", "Ceratosaurus", and "Stegosaurus".
32) This coastal plain was home to dinosaurs like the ornithopod "Camptosaurus", the sauropods " apatosaurus " and "Diplodocus", and the theropod "Allosaurus".
33) Neither was Marsh infallible; he put the wrong skull on a skeleton of " apatosaurus " and declared it a new genus, "Brontosaurus".
34) Marsh described and named dinosaurs such as "Stegosaurus", "Allosaurus", and " apatosaurus " in the December 1877 issue of the "American Journal of Science.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apatosaurus
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apatosaurus with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apatosaurus
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apatosaurus in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apatosaurus.
20 examples of simple sentences of apatosaurus. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apatosaurus
Compound Sentences with apatosaurus
Complex Sentences with apatosaurus
Compound-Complex Sentences with apatosaurus