anxious thoughts in a sentence
1) You can't turn off your anxious thoughts .
2) These are the anxious thoughts which trouble me.
3) The whole of this interval they spent in many anxious thoughts .
anxious thoughts example sentences4) The patient experiences drowsiness, with anxious thoughts and rapid respiration.
5) Acknowledge and observe your anxious thoughts and feelings.
6) Meditation is also helpful in calming the most anxious thoughts and feelings.
7) The anxious thoughts that trigger and fuel phobias are usually negative and unrealistic.
8) Be at peace then and put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginings.
9) And Lord, these anxious thoughts interfere with my relationship with You.
10) The program targeted such childhood risk factors as avoiding anxiety-provoking situations and anxious thoughts .
11) If you're like many chronic worriers, your anxious thoughts feel uncontrollable.
12) And the anxious thoughts multiply and the intensity of the birthing process increases .
13) Mr. Sands was elected; an event which occasioned me some anxious thoughts .
14) During your worry period, focus only on negative, anxious thoughts without trying to correct them.
15) Psalm 23:1 When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Thy consolations delight my soul.
example sentences with anxious thoughts16) Obsessive-compulsive disorder , or OCD, involves anxious thoughts or rituals you feel you can't control.
17) If you're a chronic worrier, the vast majority of your anxious thoughts probably fall in this camp.
18) You can distract yourself or suppress anxious thoughts for a moment, but you can't banish them for good.
19) I could feel the anxious thoughts that occur constantly after having a major attack which Friday's attack was pretty major.
20) And once I let those anxious thoughts into my mind, the travail of birth begins, because thoughts birth emotions.
21) Aroused from his anxious thoughts , Tillydib lifted the purse to his lap again and was astonished to feel its weight.
22) Thereafter, he dressed in black and was, according to Leslie, "a prey to melancholy and anxious thoughts ".
23) He was soon at Strasburg, engaging assistance for the Protestants of Metz, to whom he had given many anxious thoughts .
24) In the case of GAD , it means having persistent anxious thoughts on most days of the week, for six months.
25) When anxious thoughts come into your head during the day, write them down and "postpone" them to your worry period.
26) Therefore I bid you to put away anxious thoughts about food and drink to keep you alive, and clothes to cover your body.
27) If we are not able to function mentally as well as we normally do, are our minds full of anxious thoughts , emotional fears or business worries?
28) When something triggers my anxiety, I do tend to take that shortcut straight to more anxious thoughts and I get myself so worked up that it's hard to calm myself down.
How to use anxious thoughts in a sentence29) Notice that when you don't try to control the anxious thoughts that pop up, they soon pass, like clouds moving across the sky.
30) As you develop the ability to postpone your anxious thoughts , you'll start to realize that you have more control over your worrying than you think.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anxious thoughts
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anxious thoughts with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anxious thoughts
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anxious thoughts in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anxious thoughts.
20 examples of simple sentences of anxious thoughts. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anxious thoughts
Compound Sentences with anxious thoughts
Complex Sentences with anxious thoughts
Compound-Complex Sentences with anxious thoughts