more anxious in a sentence
1) Several weeks ago Angie suddenly became visibly more anxious .
2) Many would be more anxious around others.
3) I believe technology is making people more anxious and worried .
more anxious example sentences4) Gary's expression became even more anxious .
5) At this the thin man seemed more anxious than ever.
6) The adults of today are markedly more anxious than their parents.
7) I am much more anxious than most people.
8) The English were more anxious about the royal succession.
9) In fact , they become even more anxious .
10) She had come seeking reassurance, but left more anxious .
11) She became more anxious than usual in his absence.
12) They were more anxious to escape criticism than to honour Martin.
13) Otter's evidently more anxious than he'll admit.
14) Younger people in their 50 s are even more anxious .
15) So far, all I'm feeling is more anxious .
example sentences with more anxious16) The longer that summons was delayed, the more anxious I got.
17) I am more anxious than you are ," Holgorsen said.
18) Hunger pangs make us a little more anxious about dying.
19) The more Molly talked, the more anxious Rafe got.
20) Trying to pull her out will make her more anxious still.
21) I, like you, found myself getting more and more anxious .
22) The typical victim of bullying is more anxious and insecure than her peers.
23) I'm more anxious about this than I would think possible.
24) Weagle smiled it off but she appeared more anxious after the error .
25) As the day goes on his tweets to Mercutio grow more anxious .
26) The bigger the name the more anxious they were to talk to you!
27) You haven't been sleeping very well, feel moody and slightly more anxious .
28) More and more pale looked the lady; more and more anxious the gentleman.
How to use more anxious in a sentence29) Meanwhile, back in Borneo, his wife grew more and more anxious .
30) Every time I told someone, it left me feeling more and more anxious .
31) The news makes Gary and Anna even more anxious about potentially going to war.
32) In reality, they may have been more anxious and worried than they showed.
33) The nearest birds began to pitch on a higher, longer, more anxious note.
34) Deprived of our essential humanity we become more isolated, more depressed, more anxious .
35) Paltrow is said to feel more anxious than ever about how things are turning out.
36) The "bigger you are" the more anxious people are to hear from you.
37) This was my chance, and it made me the more anxious to go.
38) The Korean War made the western powers more anxious to strengthen their own defences through unity.
39) She was sure he was no more anxious for the tale to break than she.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of more anxious
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of more anxious with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with more anxious
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word more anxious in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with more anxious.
20 examples of simple sentences of more anxious. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of more anxious
Compound Sentences with more anxious
Complex Sentences with more anxious
Compound-Complex Sentences with more anxious