sound anxious in a sentence
1) He didn't sound anxious - if anything, he sounded hopeful.
2) He sounded anxious , but warmed to have something in common with her.
3) Jancey sounds anxious : 'You in the kitchen, ain't you?
sound anxious example sentences4) They sound anxious tonight and fierce, troubled by the full moon and the drums.
5) Her voice sounded anxious .
6) Yet Kit sounded anxious .
7) Gillespie sounded anxious for Yorkshire to secure a deal with Kane Williamson , the New Zealand batsman, as an overseas player next summer.
8) 'A burning,' Ari said, sounding anxious .
9) 'Yes,' Isobel sounded anxious , 'and I am really worried about it.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sound anxious
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sound anxious with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sound anxious
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sound anxious in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sound anxious.
20 examples of simple sentences of sound anxious. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sound anxious
Compound Sentences with sound anxious
Complex Sentences with sound anxious
Compound-Complex Sentences with sound anxious