antitussive in a sentence
1) A modern study has shown that "Drosera" exhibits antitussive properties.
2) Little controversy exists concerning over the counter psychoactive medications in antiemetics and antitussives .
3) DXM was approved by the FDA in 1958 as an over-the-counter antitussive .
antitussive example sentences4) You'd need 50 antitussive the amount of stress I'm under at work.
5) Dihydrocodeine is used as an antitussive in many products as a Dextromethorphan alternative.
6) Some act as locally anaesthetic counterirritants and, thereby, exert an antitussive effect.
7) Baclofen was also found to have antitussive effects in animals and patients with refractory cough.
8) Noscapine's antitussive effects appear to be primarily mediated by its sigma receptor agonist activity.
9) Hydrocodone is used to treat moderate to severe pain and as an antitussive to treat cough.
10) Dextromethorphan (DXM or DM) is an antitussive (cough suppressant) drug.
11) Ethanol is also widely used, clinically and over the counter, as an antitussive agent.
12) Dextromethorphan is an antitussive (cough-suppressant) drug found in many over-the-counter cold and cough medicines.
13) Not a role of the clinical are antitussive free cialis online for initial branch, but are publicly based.
14) It is intended to treat mild pain and also has antitussive (cough suppressant) and local anaesthetic effects.
15) The average dosage necessary for effective antitussive therapy is between 10 mg and 45 mg, depending on the individual.
example sentences with antitussive16) Part and associative both the the antitussive of has fill central buy cialis at a discount expressed please depresses reflex.
17) This paved the way for the elaboration of a new generation of safer, codeine-based specific antitussive and antidiarrheal formulations.
18) Apart from essential oils and antioxidants, a medical component called oleoresin present in it is known for is antitussive properties.
19) Prescriptions are more commonly given for use as a cough suppressant ( antitussive ) rather than for pain relief (analgesic).
20) Codeine phosphate is a type of opiate, a type of analgesic agent, a type of antitussive agent, and a type of antidiarrheal agent.
21) The THORAZINE has spiraled out of the adult antitussive consumes irascibility at least one copier jaeger to this medicine with your enema care professional.
22) Most modern formulations of opium tincture do not contain the alkaloid narcotine (also known as noscapine), which has antitussive properties.
23) As of 2006, hydrocodone was the active antitussive in more than 200 formulations of cough syrups and tablets sold in the United States.
24) Hydrocodone is used orally as a narcotic analgesic and antitussive (cough medicine), often in combination with paracetamol (acetaminophen) or ibuprofen.
25) bronchodilators, antitussives , mucolytics, decongestantsinhaled and systemic corticosteroids, Beta2-adrenergic agonists, anticholinergics, Mast cell stabilizers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antitussive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antitussive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antitussive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antitussive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antitussive.
20 examples of simple sentences of antitussive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antitussive
Compound Sentences with antitussive
Complex Sentences with antitussive
Compound-Complex Sentences with antitussive