antitrust lawsuit in a sentence
1) Space is challenging the status-quo in a antitrust lawsuit with ICANN.
2) Renunciation of CBA rights would expose the owners to potential antitrust lawsuits .
3) Few companies have faced more antitrust lawsuits both in the US and abroad.
antitrust lawsuit example sentences4) Players filed antitrust lawsuits against the NBA in California and Minnesota federal courts.
5) News Corporation countered with an antitrust lawsuit against Time Warner for unfairly protecting CNN.
6) This sentiment led to a series of antitrust lawsuits by the state Attorney General starting in 1906.
7) In 1946 Harlan returned to private law practice representing Du Pont family members against a federal antitrust lawsuit .
8) MCI filed an antitrust lawsuit against AT&T in 1974, and eventually changed the telecommunications industry.
9) Judge Claudia Wilken ordered a June 9 trial in Oakland, California, on the antitrust lawsuit .
10) The Department of Justice has filed an antitrust lawsuit against Apple and two major publishers over e-book price-fixing.
11) Their degree of lock-in combined with their market share has made them subject to a number of antitrust lawsuits .
12) Last year, the company agreed to make changes to its search business to avoid a federal antitrust lawsuit .
13) A class-action antitrust lawsuit was filed to compensate the engineers, who argued that the agreement had pushed down wages.
14) The league accused the players of being uncooperative in negotiations by threatening to dissolve their union and file antitrust lawsuits .
15) An antitrust lawsuit and a class-action suit relating to cold calling employees of other companies were settled out of court.
example sentences with antitrust lawsuit16) The union also considered the option of decertification, which allows players to file an antitrust lawsuit against the NBA.
17) Since several members of the France family are executives at ISC, it is sometimes the subject of antitrust lawsuits .
18) During his tenure, he oversaw a player strike, several antitrust lawsuits , and the collective bargaining agreement of 1993.
19) The payments involved in this settlement were later revealed inadvertently during the Novell v. Microsoft antitrust lawsuit as documented on Groklaw.
20) In 2002 Sun filed an antitrust lawsuit , claiming that Microsoft's attempts at illegal monopolization had harmed the Java platform.
21) On November 12, 2009, AMD agreed to drop the antitrust lawsuit against Intel in exchange for $1.25 billion.
22) In 1986, Davis testified on behalf of the United States Football League in their unsuccessful antitrust lawsuit against the NFL.
23) The federal government's antitrust lawsuit was filed on Aug. 31 as several states, including Washington, were investigating the merger.
24) The effort was designed to make it appear as though there was public support for a sympathetic ruling in the antitrust lawsuit .
25) Four major tech companies including Apple and Google have agreed to settle a large antitrust lawsuit over no-hire agreements in Silicon Valley.
26) The courts also administer what are called "consent decrees," which are agreements that establish the terms on which an antitrust lawsuit is settled.
27) He has a federal antitrust lawsuit pending and a state court suit, filed last week, that claims he is still the rightful corporate owner of the Clippers.
28) An antitrust lawsuit has been filed in federal court by Sawstop, LLC against some of the world's largest power tool manufactures.
How to use antitrust lawsuit in a sentence29) However, the talks broke down and the union officially decertified, after which a group of 10 players filed an antitrust lawsuit against the league.
30) McAfee, Sophos and later Trend Micro affirmed that an antitrust lawsuit would surely have followed if Microsoft had bundled the product with Windows.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antitrust lawsuit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antitrust lawsuit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antitrust lawsuit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antitrust lawsuit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antitrust lawsuit.
20 examples of simple sentences of antitrust lawsuit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antitrust lawsuit
Compound Sentences with antitrust lawsuit
Complex Sentences with antitrust lawsuit
Compound-Complex Sentences with antitrust lawsuit