antitrust investigation in a sentence
1) Google ultimately escaped the antitrust investigation without too much damage.
2) A lengthy antitrust investigation followed.
3) The FTC is also reportedly conducting a widespread antitrust investigation of Google's search engine business.
antitrust investigation example sentences4) The Commission did confirm that the examination , but said no formal antitrust investigation has been initiated.
5) In June 2008, the Federal Trade Commission also began an antitrust investigation of the case.
6) However, in 1989, a consent decree to end a Justice Department antitrust investigation ended such coordination.
7) The acquisition of Philips Speech Recognition Systems sparked an antitrust investigation by the US Department of Justice.
8) Stanley also chaired a committee that conducted an antitrust investigation of U.S. Steel, which brought him national acclaim.
9) The no-poaching agreement among the tech companies had also triggered a separate 2009 antitrust investigation by the U.S. Justice Department.
10) While there is still a lot going on in that field, the related antitrust investigations have all come to an end and my focus has changed.
11) In the summer of 1997, the U.S. Department of Justice launched an antitrust investigation into the comics industry and the alleged monopoly of Diamond Comics.
12) But it's really not that shocking after repeated lags in the European antitrust investigation of the company, which started way back in 2010.
13) Frankly we need more antitrust investigations as too many times we have seen these manufacturers collude , see the LCD price fixing for an example.
14) Here are just a few of the antitrust investigations the EU has conducted : The EU takes a tough stance of anticompetitive business practices.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antitrust investigation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antitrust investigation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antitrust investigation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antitrust investigation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antitrust investigation.
20 examples of simple sentences of antitrust investigation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antitrust investigation
Compound Sentences with antitrust investigation
Complex Sentences with antitrust investigation
Compound-Complex Sentences with antitrust investigation