antitrust enforcement in a sentence
1) Antitrust merger enforcement is a unique area of the law .
2) Would the election of a Republican President change government antitrust enforcement ?
3) Levels of antitrust enforcement in the United States have moved in cycles.
antitrust enforcement example sentences4) A lack of antitrust enforcement has enabled insurers to acquire dominant positions in almost every metropolitan market.
5) This does not mean the idea would never work, buttressed perhaps by better antitrust enforcement .
6) It will examine in particular how the proliferation of antitrust enforcement around the world can affect the activities of multinational corporations.
7) For the last two decades, the FTC has sought to use antitrust enforcement to stop "reverse payments" between branded and generic pharmaceutical manufacturers.
8) It cannot be held to antitrust enforcement in other jurisdictions by virtue of the doctrine of state immunity under public international law.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antitrust enforcement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antitrust enforcement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antitrust enforcement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antitrust enforcement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antitrust enforcement.
20 examples of simple sentences of antitrust enforcement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antitrust enforcement
Compound Sentences with antitrust enforcement
Complex Sentences with antitrust enforcement
Compound-Complex Sentences with antitrust enforcement