antiphon in a sentence
1) The antiphon grows ever more beautiful with repetition.
2) This evidently means twelve psalms, two under each antiphon .
3) The Marian antiphon is said in the low voice.
antiphon example sentences4) The antiphons are being prepared by Holy See.
5) The psalm may be sung straight through without an antiphon .
6) The communion antiphon is normally a portion of a Psalm.
7) All psalms and canticles are accompanied by antiphons .
8) The antiphons before the psalms were only intoned.
9) Each psalm is preceded and followed with an antiphon .
10) We did not use the antiphon at Communion.
11) The students sang the antiphon ; the cantor sang two verses.
12) Teaching the antiphon , I find, is best done in steps.
13) The SCL publishes a liturgical journal, antiphon .
14) On antiphon Island they lowered the bar and we bent back.
15) It was followed by Canticle and antiphon .
example sentences with antiphon16) Finally, we would sing the entire antiphon together, two times.
17) It is not necessary that the antiphon or the verses be accompanied.
18) It may include antiphons and responsories from the Mass and Offices.
19) The resulting antiphons , he believes, became the Gregorian Propers.
20) Gélineau also objects to the length of the Mass antiphons .
21) To hear it, click antiphon from the Book of Judith .
22) The office ends with the Marian antiphon , which varies by season.
23) The Graduale's Communion antiphon is for sung Masses.
24) The Easter antiphon , "Vidi aquam" refers to this moment.
25) Mozart composed an antiphon "Veni Sancte Spiritus" in 1768.
26) No two sets are alike, but some antiphons are common to nearly all.
27) First, the antiphons from the Simple Gradual were translated into vernacular languages.
28) Gradual - a book of antiphons .
How to use antiphon in a sentence29) What we do is to provide both music and words for both antiphons and psalms.
30) Because of the lack of ordinary chants we get sequences of antiphons and responsories.
31) She later gave the name Titus to the abusive father in "The antiphon ".
32) Antiphon wrote the first known Greek book on dreams in the 5th century BC.
33) Continuing theological discussions exist as to the origin and exact timing of this Marian antiphon .
34) In the Gregorian system, psalm tones are based on the mode of the antiphon .
35) The "Magnificat", preceded and followed with an antiphon , is then sung.
36) These antiphons served as a model for the eight modes according to the Hagiopolitan system.
37) Second, the antiphon for their Psalms is sometimes taken from those used at Lauds.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiphon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiphon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiphon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiphon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiphon.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiphon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiphon
Compound Sentences with antiphon
Complex Sentences with antiphon
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiphon