antipodal in a sentence
1) Only a small amount is antipodal to land.
2) Argentina is largely antipodal to central and coastal China.
3) Uruguay is only marginally antipodal to any other land mass.
antipodal example sentences4) Mainland Norway is not antipodal to any land mass.
5) It is nearly antipodal to Perth, Western Australia.
6) Massive impacts may also cause volcanic mantle pluming at the antipodal point.
7) Hawaii is the only US state that is antipodal to inhabited land.
8) Most of Ecuador is antipodal to Malaya and Sumatra.
9) Luzon Island in the Philippines is antipodal to Eastern Bolivia.
10) Lake Baikal is partially antipodal to the Straits of Magellan.
11) The impact event can cause mantle plume (volcanism) at antipodal point.
12) Genius and reverence are antipodal , Galileo being the exception to the rule.
13) Whangarei is roughly the antipodal point of Tangier, Morocco.
14) Any two antipodal points on the Poincaré sphere refer to orthogonal polarization states.
15) American Samoa is antipodal to Niger, near the town of Zinder.
example sentences with antipodal16) Western South Georgia Island is antipodal to the northern tip of Sakhalin.
17) Irkutsk is an antipodal city with Punta Arenas, Chile.
18) The Kerguelen Islands are antipodal to the Montana-Saskatchewan-Alberta border.
19) No towns are precisely antipodal to Kerguelen, though Chester and Rudyard are close.
20) For example, the North and South Poles are antipodal points on the Earth.
21) If the points are not antipodal , there is a unique shortest geodesic between the points.
22) Each of the R3 lines in this construction intersects the sphere at two antipodal points.
23) It can be seen that the route does not pass through any pairs of antipodal points.
24) Rottnest Island, off the coast of Western Australia, is approximately antipodal to Bermuda.
25) Any two great circles intersect precisely in two antipodal points (identified in the projective plane).
26) Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, for example, is antipodal to Valdivia, Chile.
27) The Russian Antarctic research base Bellingshausen Station is antipodal to a land location in Russian Siberia.
28) Easter Island is antipodal to Desert National Park, 35 km from Jaisalmer, India.
How to use antipodal in a sentence29) Taiwan (formerly called Formosa) is partly antipodal to the province of Formosa in Argentina.
30) Kanta (1963) noted that there was extensive division of the antipodal cells during early seed development.
31) Most of coastal and western central China, including Beijing, are antipodal to Argentina and Chile.
32) So we identify (or "glue together") Antipodal points on the surface of the ball.
33) Few cities coincide, but Esmeraldas, Ecuador is directly antipodal to Padang, West Sumatra.
34) Gibraltar is approximately antipodal to Te Arai Beach about 85 km north of Auckland, New Zealand.
35) The lines of RP2 will be the great circles of the sphere after this identification of antipodal points.
36) Montana is one of only two continental US states (along with Colorado) which is antipodal to land.
37) There are no non-stop scheduled flights between any two antipodal locations by commercial airline service-or anything even close.
38) The northern coast of Alaska is antipodal to coastal Antarctica, from mid Queen Maud Land to Enderby Land.
39) The sparsely inhabited West Falkland and neighboring islets are antipodal to eastern Zabaykalsky on the border with northern Inner Mongolia.
40) The only land area antipodal to India is Easter Island, which is antipodal to the western corner of Rajasthan.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antipodal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antipodal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antipodal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antipodal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antipodal.
20 examples of simple sentences of antipodal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antipodal
Compound Sentences with antipodal
Complex Sentences with antipodal
Compound-Complex Sentences with antipodal