antiphony in a sentence
1) Overlapping choral antiphony and responsorial singing are principal types of African polyphony.
2) Combining the Great Organ with the Choir Organ, he created a beautiful example of antiphony .
3) Some of the feeling of constriction comes from recording the instruments side by side rather in stereophonic antiphony .
antiphony example sentences4) Nevertheless the human mind has thought of a concept which seemingly eludes the antiphony of the One and the Many.
5) The first and closing sections offer a sort of angular antiphony of thematic material, in which the duo and various orchestral combinations play off each other.
6) At the opening they play rhythmic antiphony from widely separated drum stations, then gather at the metal instruments of vibraphone, bells, and Chinese cymbals and gongs.
7) The dawn song, which is also sung at dusk, is audible over long distances and features duets that often involve antiphony .
8) The songs were memorised, not written down, and performed by a soloist, or by a soloist and a chorus in antiphony (see: Kalevala).
9) Its style is unique in Willan's output, contrasting an almost Russian breadth and sonority with passages of very simple chordal writing in antiphony .
10) Antiphony - a call and response style of singing.
11) Miloslav Kabeláč - "Symphony No. 8 " antiphonies ""
12) Antiphony with choir, orchestra and organ
13) "Heretical antiphony " (Skrol), CD, M.D.Propaganda, 1999
14) "Charge Field" track w/G. Stefani on 2xCD " antiphony " released by Touch, UK
15) "Simplicity Of Heresy (Heretical antiphony )", op. 39; suite for integrated ensemble, 1996
example sentences with antiphony
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiphony
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiphony with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiphony
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiphony in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiphony.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiphony. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiphony
Compound Sentences with antiphony
Complex Sentences with antiphony
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiphony