antinode in a sentence
1) Ideally the right hand should pluck the string at an antinode .
2) This method uses a powder to make the nodes and antinodes visible to the human eye.
3) I have placed two dots on the string, one at an antinode and one at a node.
antinode example sentences4) Characteristic of standing waves are locations with maximum displacement ( antinodes ) and locations with zero displacement ( nodes ).
5) Halfway between two nodes there is an antinode , where the two counter-propagating waves "enhance" each other maximally.
6) Any sand grains initially located at an antinode are thrown into the air, away from the lines, and tend to collect in the node lines.
7) The antinodes can be adjacent and form lines across the plate; the nodes also can be adjacent and form their own lines.
8) At some points (called antinodes ), the metal plate oscillates most, and at some points (called nodes) the plate does not oscillate at all.
9) When the channel width covers only one pressure node (or antinode ), the particles will be trapped in that node and consequently, focusing is achieved.
10) For example, pressing the center of the membrane makes all the modes with __FORMULA__ becoming impracticable, since this point is invariably an antinode for these modes.
11) None of the other sets of modes in a drum membrane have a central antinode , and in all of them the center of the drum does not move.
12) where "A"1 is the amplitude of the smaller peak and "A"an is the amplitude of the antinode .
13) The current distribution is assumed to be approximately sinusoidal along the length of the dipole, with a node at each end and an antinode in the center:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antinode
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antinode with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antinode
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antinode in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antinode.
20 examples of simple sentences of antinode. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antinode
Compound Sentences with antinode
Complex Sentences with antinode
Compound-Complex Sentences with antinode