antihypertensive in a sentence
1) Another class of antihypertensives is called sympathetic nerve inhibitors.
2) Antihypertensive drug use during pregnancy is relatively common and increasing.
3) The plant is considered to have antihypertensive properties.
antihypertensive example sentences4) It is also a potent antihypertensive agent.
5) Management manufacturers antihypertensives a process of other officials.
6) I am on a lot of antihypertensives .
7) All ACE inhibitors have similar antihypertensive efficacy when equivalent doses are administered.
8) Preliminary research indicates the consumption of watermelon may have antihypertensive effects.
9) There were proactive users for fifth and generic brand xenical same antihypertensives .
10) Antihypertensive drugs are the primary choice of treatment for treating the condition.
11) The most common first trimester antihypertensive are β-blockers.
12) There is currently no evidence that adequate antihypertensive therapy in diabetes improves prognosis.
13) Therefore, nonselective beta blockers are expected to have antihypertensive effects.
14) Unless the BP gets too low on meds, advocating antihypertensive makes sense.
15) Hypertension and antihypertensive therapy as risk factors for type 2 diabetes mellitus.
example sentences with antihypertensive16) Effective lifestyle modification may lower blood pressure as much as an individual antihypertensive drug.
17) Many medications, known as antihypertensives , are available to lower high blood pressure.
18) Guanethidine - as it can reduce the antihypertensive effects of this drug.
19) There are a lot of choices for antihypertensives , which impact blood pressure differently.
20) The definition also includes controlled hypertension with use of four or more antihypertensive agents .
21) These drugs fall into three major classes: anticonvulsants, antidepressants, and antihypertensives .
22) Likewise, the maximal antihypertensive effective may not be seen for 2-3 weeks.
23) If high blood pressure is the cause, antihypertensive medications are administered to lower blood pressure.
24) Poor old Italians don't hold a candle to hispanics in antihypertensive of getaway.
25) Catapres is a type of antihypertensive agent and a type of alpha-adrenergic agonist.
26) Even patients older than 80 years and those with isolated systolic hypertension benefit from antihypertensive therapy.
27) It is used to treat hypertension as monotherapy or in combination with other antihypertensive agents.
28) Nifedipine is reported to be particularly effective as an antihypertensive agent in low renin hypertension.
How to use antihypertensive in a sentence29) Labetolol, Hydralazine and Nifedipine are commonly used antihypertensive agents for hypertension in pregnancy.
30) Persistence with first-line single antihypertensive drugs is extremely low during the first year of treatment.
31) Instead, it is prescribed as an antihypertensive drug, often in combination with other substances.
32) Against this backdrop come this week's studies of hypertension, antihypertensive drugs, and cancer.
33) Dozens of high blood pressure medications ( antihypertensives ) are available, each with pros and cons.
34) Regular aerobic physical activity, such as brisk walking, has an antihypertensive effect ( 7 ).
35) Irrespective of any effects of antihypertensive drugs, systolic blood pressure itself correlates with risk of cancer.
36) The vasodilating antihypertensive drug minoxidil contains an NO moiety and may act as an NO agonist.
37) Cancer rates according to type of antihypertensive treatment are reported, with particular attention being paid to atenolol.
38) Antihypertensive therapy seeks to prevent the complications of high blood pressure, such as stroke and myocardial infarction.
39) Several classes of medications, collectively referred to as antihypertensive drugs, are currently available for treating hypertension.
40) Reserpine reduces concentration of monoamines in presynaptic and synaptic neurons, thereby inducing antihypertensive and antipsychotic effects.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antihypertensive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antihypertensive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antihypertensive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antihypertensive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antihypertensive.
20 examples of simple sentences of antihypertensive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antihypertensive
Compound Sentences with antihypertensive
Complex Sentences with antihypertensive
Compound-Complex Sentences with antihypertensive