antidiuretic in a sentence
1) This is probably related to the inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone.
2) It is the only registered drug for antidiuretic treatment (Table 9).
3) This last category is classified as the syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone (SIADH).
antidiuretic example sentences4) Antidiuretic hormone can be replaced by desmopressin (DDAVP) tablets or nose spray.
5) Desmopressin (DDAVP) is a synthetic analog of the natural antidiuretic hormone vasopressin.
6) AVT triggers antidiuretic hormone (ADH) which targets the nephrons of the kidney.
7) Reduction mechanism of diuresis during sleep due to the action of antidiuretic hormone, the posterior pituitary.
8) The efficiency of their loops of Henle is augmented by the increased antidiuretic hormone in their blood.
9) It produces an antidiuretic hormone that influences fluids in the body, plus a few others for moderating blood.
10) Vasopressin can be thought of as "water conservation hormone" and is also known as " antidiuretic hormone.
11) After intensive care with antidiuretics and a vasodilator with oxygen supplement, the condition of the dog was stabilized.
12) A drug that increases urination is called a diuretic, whereas antidiuretics decrease the production of urine by the kidneys.
13) DDAVP ( desmopressin ) tablets are a synthetic replacement for antidiuretic hormone , the hormone that reduces urine production during sleep.
14) This may be caused by low cortisol levels or by inappropriate release of antidiuretic hormone (ADH) from the posterior pituitary.
15) The dehydration is due to lithium inhibition of the action of antidiuretic hormone, which normally enables the kidney to reabsorb water from urine.
example sentences with antidiuretic16) At about sunset each day, the body releases a minute burst of antidiuretic hormone (also known as arginine vasopressin or AVP).
17) There is another less common form of diabetes, diabetes insipidus, which is a condition of insufficient antidiuretic hormone or resistance to it.
18) Finally, 10-25% develop diabetes insipidus, the inability to retain fluid in the kidneys due to a lack of the pituitary antidiuretic hormone.
19) Cortisol acts as antidiuretic hormone, controlling one-half of intestinal diuresis; it has also been shown to control kidney diuresis in dogs.
20) The similarity of the two peptides can cause some cross-reactions: oxytocin has a slight antidiuretic function, and high levels of AVP can cause uterine contractions.
21) Vasopressin, also known as arginine vasopressin (AVP), antidiuretic hormone (ADH), or argipressin, is a neurohypophysial hormone found in most mammals.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antidiuretic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antidiuretic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antidiuretic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antidiuretic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antidiuretic.
20 examples of simple sentences of antidiuretic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antidiuretic
Compound Sentences with antidiuretic
Complex Sentences with antidiuretic
Compound-Complex Sentences with antidiuretic