anticipate that in a sentence
1) We definitely did not anticipate that response.
2) It is impossible to anticipate that start.
3) It is anticipated that further revisions will be made.
anticipate that example sentences4) I never stop anticipating that good things will happen.
5) Fitch anticipates that the marketplace will deteriorate further.
6) McNamara anticipated that these totals would increase.
7) It is anticipated that these numbers will rise.
8) It is anticipated that 3000 terminals will eventually be connected.
9) We anticipated that and had officers in place.
10) It was anticipated that the Syrians would react.
11) It was anticipated that Irish forces would resist the initial invasion.
12) It was anticipated that power would be returned later Thursday night .
13) The front screen was unmarked, but she had anticipated that .
14) We anticipate that the studio version will be stunning.
15) Personally, I was anticipating that series years in advance.
example sentences with anticipate that16) Many participants may anticipate that the discussions will be taped.
17) It is anticipated that the training will continue into subsequent phases.
18) Anticipate that these things are going to happen fairly often.
19) The district anticipated that the school would be 75% Hispanic.
20) We would anticipate that the London high court will agree.
21) Seton deliberately waited, anticipating that they would come nearer still.
22) He anticipates that Unix system revenues will be similar to 1992.
23) We didn't anticipate that we could afford Vanderbilt.
24) Wrong, you didn't anticipate that someone might run out.
25) I do anticipate that will happen with Facebook .
26) There's no reason any hospital should have anticipated that .
27) I anticipate that Uncle Sam will get tough.
28) I anticipate that we will finish these experiments next year.
How to use anticipate that in a sentence29) I anticipate that both those matters will be on our agenda.
30) When does she anticipate that that can be resolved?
31) We do not anticipate that these changes will impose significant costs.
32) He says that he never anticipated that his father would die.
33) But you have got to sort of anticipate that .
34) It is not anticipated that such a limit would be reached.
35) We anticipate that the bailout is only about one third completed.
36) It is widely anticipated that LMS will lead to more job losses.
37) We initially anticipated that whole-body loading via vibration is fatiguing.
38) The company had already anticipated that .
39) HHS anticipates that this grant can be awarded in August 2009.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticipate that
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticipate that with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticipate that
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticipate that in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticipate that.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticipate that. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticipate that
Compound Sentences with anticipate that
Complex Sentences with anticipate that
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticipate that