anticipate arrival in a sentence
1) Waugh had walked in amidst loud ovation, and his arrival was widely anticipated .
2) When many arrivals are anticipated , obviously more assisters are needed and for longer periods.
3) Some New Agers anticipate a forthcoming arrival of catastrophic earth changes and prepare to survive them.
anticipate arrival example sentences4) In his later days he wore his Shabbat clothing the entire week, anticipating the Messiah's arrival .
5) One day I was anticipating the arrival of our babies and the next I was mourning their deaths.
6) After the dishes were done, my brother and I would anticipate Santa's arrival at our house.
7) Although his arrival was eagerly anticipated , Hobbs never reached the expected heights, averaging 36.63 throughout the 1915 season.
8) The scene changes to Alice and Robin Goodman (both bioroids) Anticipating Gibson's arrival at the harbor.
9) Scores of journalists gathered outside the police station from around 6 am on Monday, anticipating the arrival of Pistorius.
10) Even when early check-in is available, often it's for travelers anticipating an arrival no earlier than 11 a.m. or noon.
11) The finale, which airs on Monday, Dec. 19, at 8 p.m., opens with the colonists anticipating the arrival of the 11th Pilgrimage.
12) We've have been eagerly anticipating the arrival of the Hyundai Veloster since it was announced at the NAIAS in Detroit earlier this year.
13) The confusion meant that the situations of the lost ships were unknown, and "Saint Antoine"'s arrival was still anticipated at Cadiz as late as 16 July.
14) It is a powerful film of love and releationships that we haven't seen in a long time, and I anticipate the arrival of another Kechiche movie with great interest.
15) Anticipating Garrett's arrival in Old Fort Sumner, Billy's friend Paco (Emilio Fernández) and his family leave for Old Mexico, soon followed by Billy.
example sentences with anticipate arrival16) The growing chick seems to anticipate the arrival of an adult, advancing along the burrow just before it arrives but not emerging into the open air.
17) Anticipating the Swedish arrival , Menshikov ordered the merciless massacre of the population, razing the city and destroying or looting arms, ammunition and food.
18) Mary Bunch , DNR's Clemson University-based bat expert, has been anticipating the arrival of the disease for more than a year.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticipate arrival
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticipate arrival with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticipate arrival
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticipate arrival in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticipate arrival.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticipate arrival. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticipate arrival
Compound Sentences with anticipate arrival
Complex Sentences with anticipate arrival
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticipate arrival