onstage antic in a sentence
1) Penniman gained notoriety for high-energy onstage antics during live performances.
2) Their onstage antics have also got them into trouble.
3) By then his onstage antics (including streaking) occasionally disrupted the Beach Boys' live shows.
onstage antic example sentences4) STEREOGUM : I watched Cameron Crowe 's doc about them and was shocked at his onstage antics .
5) Young is famous for his wild onstage antics : intense jumps and running back and forth across the crowd.
6) The band began playing punk shows around Buffalo, New York, and were notorious for their onstage antics and live theatrics.
7) Morrison's onstage antics and occasionally improvised lyrics raise the ire of club owners; however, the band's popularity continues to expand.
8) The band's bizarre appearance and crazed onstage antics initially baffled the UK press and audiences, and critical reactions were far from favourable.
9) It's Halloween, but alas, Smashing Pumpkins aren't playing - a shame, considering the potential for onstage antics , but no matter.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of onstage antic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of onstage antic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with onstage antic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word onstage antic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with onstage antic.
20 examples of simple sentences of onstage antic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of onstage antic
Compound Sentences with onstage antic
Complex Sentences with onstage antic
Compound-Complex Sentences with onstage antic