amusing antics in a sentence
1) I loved to watch her play and she had the most amusing antics .
2) They end up being honest, but go through some amusing antics to get there.
3) His mischievousness is unsurpassed and his amusing antics have delighted over 5 million fans in 10 seasons.
amusing antics example sentences4) Even as we say goodbye to Gunt and his amusing antics , we still have cartoons featuring dudes with beards.
5) In the expectation of more amusing antics from the little chap, you keep the camcorder running on... and on... and on.
6) Sometimes the amusing antics of the young at play with fox cubs are brought to an abrupt end by the mother, who won't tolerate a fox.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amusing antics
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amusing antics with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amusing antics
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amusing antics in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amusing antics.
20 examples of simple sentences of amusing antics. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amusing antics
Compound Sentences with amusing antics
Complex Sentences with amusing antics
Compound-Complex Sentences with amusing antics