anti-lock in a sentence
1) The rear disc brakes were fitted with anti-lock pressure regulators.
2) Wheel speed sensors are used in anti-lock braking systems.
3) An anti-lock braking system option was added in January 1997.
anti-lock example sentences4) Each axle was also equipped with anti-lock brake equipment.
5) To complete the package, anti-lock brakes are standard.
6) The 1991 model year Premier featured anti-lock brakes.
7) Anti-lock brakes help you stay in control regardless of the weather .
8) As with its predecessor, anti-lock brakes were standard.
9) Anti-lock brakes are standard on this 2013 Nissan Pathfinder .
10) In the update anti-lock brakes and dual air bags became standard equipment.
11) The sensing of wheel rotation is especially useful in anti-lock braking systems.
12) Anti-lock brakes enable ESC to brake individual wheels.
13) All new tractors and trailers are required to have anti-lock brakes.
14) It means there is a problem with the anti-lock braking system.
15) All models feature 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes.
example sentences with anti-lock16) Anti-lock brakes keep you safe if you have to stop quickly.
17) The vehicle was fitted with anti-lock brakes and a traction control system.
18) Anti-lock brakes, airbags and electronic stability control all feature, too.
19) Safety-related solutions include airbags and anti-lock braking.
20) The concept car was fitted with a four-channel anti-lock braking system.
21) All Zephyrs feature standard four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes with traction control.
22) Anti-lock brakes were standard equipment on all Camaros.
23) Some anti-lock systems can apply or release braking pressure 15 times per second.
24) Anti-lock 4-wheel disc brakes became standard on the EX.
25) Opt for anti-lock brakes and stay secure .
26) The major mechanical option was the anti-lock Braking System.
27) An anti-lock braking system is standard.
28) Some MX-5s feature limited slip differentials and anti-lock braking system.
How to use anti-lock in a sentence29) Anti-lock brakes were not initially available, although they would eventually be used.
30) Anti-lock brakes and side-impact airbags, previously optional, were now standard.
31) Teens will even learn how to use anti-lock brakes properly.
32) Many people don't realize how to drive correctly with anti-lock brakes.
33) Safety features included a driver's SRS airbag and anti-lock brakes.
34) The V.spec model also included a four wheel independent channel anti-lock braking system.
35) The DCCD was updated so it can work with anti-lock brakes.
36) Four-wheel drive is standard on the Solo, as are anti-lock brakes.
37) Both have anti-lock brakes as standard.
38) Relax on the road with safety features like anti-lock brakes and stability control .
39) A five-speed gearbox is standard and anti-lock brakes are available as an option.
40) Since initial widespread use in production cars, anti-lock braking systems have evolved considerably.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anti-lock
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anti-lock with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anti-lock
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anti-lock in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anti-lock.
20 examples of simple sentences of anti-lock. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anti-lock
Compound Sentences with anti-lock
Complex Sentences with anti-lock
Compound-Complex Sentences with anti-lock