anti-inflation in a sentence
1) The anti-inflation programmes failed because they hardly cut government spending.
2) The anti-inflation programme focussed on controlling nominal wages and salaries.
3) The system has achieved this objective and in the process has established its anti-inflation credentials.
anti-inflation example sentences4) Though prices in Britain are barely rising, investors still doubt the country's anti-inflation credentials.
5) The attempt to do this lies behind Brazil's and Argentina's latest anti-inflation programmes.
6) Argentina was a model IMF client, implementing budget austerity, privatization, and anti-inflation measures.
7) This model will be put to work in Chapter 7 where anti-inflation and anti-unemployment policies are discussed.
8) It is this model which is used in Chapter 7 in the discussion of anti-unemployment and anti-inflation policies.
9) Poland, one year after starting a strict anti-inflation programme, is said to be a particularly terrible place.
10) Damage was extensive, and the government's program of massive spending to repair the infrastructure destroyed its anti-inflation measures.
11) Gandhi declared inflation the gravest of problems in 1974 (at 25.2%) and devised a severe anti-inflation program.
12) Hmmm, 10% would be a nice, because then, the anti-inflation panic routine can be played out.
13) We shall return to this method of controlling inflation in Chapter 7 where the major anti-inflation and anti-unemployment policies are outlined.
14) The right hon. Gentleman mentioned the independent central bank, which I believe is part of the long-term anti-inflation policy.
15) Kearney, C. (1984) 'The British anti-inflation Strategy: Implementing Monetarism or Turning to Radcliffe?
example sentences with anti-inflation16) Brazil's and Argentina's previous anti-inflation plans were based on the belief that high inflation is caused by its own momentum.
17) Clearly, the optimism in some quarters that the unions were moving towards any long-term incomes or anti-inflation policy was quite unfounded.
18) This stagflation meant that the simultaneous application of expansionary (anti-recession) and contractionary ( anti-inflation ) policies appeared to be necessary.
19) We shall return to the unemployment-income curve in Chapter 7 where it will be used in our discussion of anti-unemployment and anti-inflation policies.
20) NIGEL LAWSON yesterday won a respite from political and City pressure on his anti-inflation policy with a firm pledge to defend the pound against devaluation.
21) There was a danger that the anti-inflation tendencies of the Bundesbank would be watered down by other European countries where control of prices was less of a priority.
22) The market expects his firm anti-inflation line to continue, as well as his insistence on a sound franc and carefully contolled public borrowing.
23) Nixon then turned to the remedy favored by the Construction Users anti-inflation Roundtable, a suspension of the Davis-Bacon Act in February 1971.
24) They were not surprised, therefore, when the Allied anti-inflation Committee reported that just as inflation had no single cause so there was no simple remedy.
25) Many observers believe it will fall to below 2,200 points even if the anti-inflation policy works and the 15 per cent base rate level is held.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anti-inflation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anti-inflation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anti-inflation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anti-inflation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anti-inflation.
20 examples of simple sentences of anti-inflation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anti-inflation
Compound Sentences with anti-inflation
Complex Sentences with anti-inflation
Compound-Complex Sentences with anti-inflation