anti-hero in a sentence
1) The anti-hero met his expected doom in each case.
2) His character has been portrayed as an anti-hero .
3) Will our anti-heroes catch a second wind ?
anti-hero example sentences4) Sawyer is the show's primary anti-hero .
5) The anti-hero attempts to discover meaning as he approaches death.
6) He was a complete monster , never an anti-hero .
7) Mike has no wish to emulate his anti-hero's lifestyle.
8) He is an anti-hero : selfish, pretentious and lazy.
9) Edson also avoiding having "losers" and anti-heroes as protagonists.
10) Then came the day of the anti-hero .
11) He's kind of like the anti-hero .
12) Kaoru has sometimes been called the first anti-hero in literature.
13) I decided it was time to be an anti-hero .
14) Anti-hero Randy and Chuck were extremely affable .
15) For instance El Topo is neither a hero nor an anti-hero .
example sentences with anti-hero16) Shrek is the literal anti-hero that turns all fairy tales upside down.
17) Lassiter's black clothing represents his personality as an anti-hero .
18) The Watchmen helped usher in the era of anti-heroes .
19) But he doesn't make for a good anti-hero .
20) Thus, his character, Alexis, made himself an anti-hero .
21) Alex: The novel's anti-hero and leader among his droogs.
22) He is supported by Þorgeir and an attractive anti-hero named Björn.
23) Legends: Night Girl rescues Cosmic Boy from an anti-hero riot.
24) Alan Rough is the typical anti-hero .
25) Critics also noted similarities between anti-hero Adam Kadmon and Charles Manson.
26) Why do you think audiences like these larger-than-life anti-heroes ?
27) Luckinbill's charismatic Vulcan has the makings of an interesting anti-hero .
28) He was a stock anti-hero who maliciously took advantage of another man's absence.
How to use anti-hero in a sentence29) The producers wanted certain elements toned down, and a more human-like anti-hero created.
30) I believed in him as a flawed anti-hero who managed to be real.
31) He was also desirous of creating a true hero, not an anti-hero .
32) This anti-hero was usually distinguished by partaking in alcohol or smoking, or both.
33) The Victorians made smugglers into romantic anti-heroes ; in truth they were unscrupulous villains.
34) Anti-heroes are notably flawed characters that must grow significantly to achieve the status of true hero.
35) He was included on the list of the best anti-heroes by IGN in 2012.
36) His Brazilian anti-hero is Macunaíma, a product of ethnical and cultural mixture.
37) The perfect anti-hero for the Nineties.
38) Unlike his Earth-616 counterpart, he is an outright villain rather than an anti-hero .
39) Originally portrayed as a supervillain, the character was later developed into an anti-hero figure.
40) This experience qualifies him to examine the cultural demoralization and the current fascination with anti-heroes .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anti-hero
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anti-hero with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anti-hero
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anti-hero in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anti-hero.
20 examples of simple sentences of anti-hero. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anti-hero
Compound Sentences with anti-hero
Complex Sentences with anti-hero
Compound-Complex Sentences with anti-hero