very amiable in a sentence
1) Some of the objects of his curiosity spoke very amiable feelings.
2) This is not a very amiable or edifying spectacle.
3) La Castellan was very amiable , and sang beautifully, but looked pale and fatigued.
very amiable example sentences4) And he's very amiable .
5) Calatin was very amiable indeed.
6) Where Graf is very amiable towards Moser's team, this relationship progressively changes as Brandtner arrives.
7) Janáček was very amiable with colleagues and accepted what Janke had given him, including his harsh words.
8) Cordial; sociable; congenial Well your version of carotte rappee is very amiable than for sure!
9) Garrett is shown to be very amiable , personable and easily interacts with others, especially with Kate's coven.
10) Mrs Oliver, who is a very amiable caricature of Dame Agatha herself, remarks about her gaffes in her books.
11) He was, at that time, a very amiable and very helpless middle-aged gentleman, who was going out again directly.
12) They were common-looking women, and not very amiable in their manners; but we did not go further than the outside entry.
13) We dined at the Señora H-o's; found her very amiable , and heard a young lady sing, who has a good voice, but complains that there are no music-masters in Puebla.
14) About twelve o'clock the president, in full uniform, attended by his aides-de-camp, paid me a visit, and sat about half an hour, very amiable as usual.
15) We know that the popular landlord of the place is named Ernest Biggs (The Juice of an Orange), and that his very amiable barmaid is named Miss Postlethwaite.
example sentences with very amiable16) He is robust, high, handsome, good natured, very amiable , much instructed, studious, and in addition, he possesses now a small military fame.
17) A very amiable and business savvy individual, Pillay has been a part of Isidingo's journey since its conception, if in a different role.
18) Moreover, they may be very amiable in private life, estimable characters, kind, benevolent and philanthropic, beloved in private and respected in public.
19) Our fellow walkers, previously unknown to us, were very amiable company and we shared with them an extremely worthwhile four days.
20) "He seems a very amiable person," said Holmes, laughing.
21) "You were very amiable in your last notice," continued Fontan, addressing Fauchery.
22) 'Especially the part where you blew out the candles - very amiable of you, I thought.
23) " He was very amiable , and we found that we had a lot in common," he remembers.
24) 12th,-I have formed an acquaintance with a very amiable and agreeable nun in the convent of Santa Teresa, one of the strictest orders.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of very amiable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of very amiable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with very amiable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word very amiable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with very amiable.
20 examples of simple sentences of very amiable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of very amiable
Compound Sentences with very amiable
Complex Sentences with very amiable
Compound-Complex Sentences with very amiable