ameliorate situation in a sentence
1) Clearly, steps must be taken to ameliorate this situation .
2) There are two things that could be done relatively easily to ameliorate this situation .
3) We will think about what we can do to ameliorate this situation .
ameliorate situation example sentences4) His new assistant is also not from Princeton which does not ameliorate the situation .
5) However, it is not clear precisely what should be done to ameliorate the situation .
6) Reitz's first task was to ameliorate this situation , which he did with much vigour.
7) The Arab Spring especially in Egypt had de facto ameliorated the situation of Palestinians in Gaza.
8) The federal government had little presence in the Great Basin and made little effort to ameliorate the situation .
9) However, the situation is ameliorated by a safety factor of two incorporated in the standards and specifications.
10) Powell did TRY to ameliorate the situation while still trying to be a good soldier and a team player .
11) In January 1940, to ameliorate the situation the parties made an agreement in writing to reduce rent by half.
12) To ameliorate this difficult situation , Dean Peña-Mora successfully negotiated the reassignment of two University units housed in the School.
13) At the moment the city's road network is undergoing substantial development to ameliorate the situation of traffic in the city.
14) All of these conditions concerted negatively on Luka Koper's operations, and the countermeasures adopted ameliorated the situation only slightly.
15) The feeling that incomers might be a problem necessitates ways in which one can prove this and attempt to ameliorate the situation .
example sentences with ameliorate situation16) Getting rid of Brennan will do little to nothing to ameliorate the situation . (Will Clapper be charged with perjury and contempt of Congress and sent to prison?
17) He saw anthropology as a way to perform social activism - a way to ameliorate the situation in which much of the rural citizenry were living.
18) The Avalung ameliorates this situation by drawing breath over a large surface area in front and pushing the warm exhaled carbon dioxide behind.
19) Governor Jones entered into a consent decree to ameliorate the situation , but his term expired before he could meaningfully address the terms of the decree.
20) All the same, it was clear to the colonial authorities that something needed to be done to ameliorate the situation of the Congolese.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ameliorate situation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ameliorate situation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ameliorate situation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ameliorate situation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ameliorate situation.
20 examples of simple sentences of ameliorate situation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ameliorate situation
Compound Sentences with ameliorate situation
Complex Sentences with ameliorate situation
Compound-Complex Sentences with ameliorate situation