ameliorate effect in a sentence
1) These numbers may ameliorate effects and viagra members.
2) The rituals of apology can ameliorate the effects of social accidents.
3) Every year billions of veterinary dollars are spent ameliorating the effects of this tampering.
ameliorate effect example sentences4) Newton builds a device to help Dominic ameliorate the effects of his powerful senses.
5) Echoes fill Trainspotting , ameliorating the effects of the camera's many long shots.
6) This article shows how to avoid and otherwise ameliorate the effects of stress after it has occurred.
7) Even a decision to paint one of them a garish blue has failed to ameliorate the effect .
8) These women are thus unable to benefit from the estrogen ameliorating effects of progesterone production by the corpus luteum.
9) Social policy changes, however, can have an ameliorating effect on the damaging areas of stigmatization and denial.
10) If the dose is spread over a long time period, these mechanisms can ameliorate the effects of radiation poisoning.
11) The addition of potassium or magnesium ameliorated these effects a little although potassium in high concentrations impacted on growth as well.
12) There is also widespread community support, here and across our planet, for action to ameliorate the effects of that activity.
13) Furthermore, it may do little to ameliorate the psychological effects of cutting, which have been widely reported in the literature.
14) Through the G20, national governments have responded with stimulus packages worth nearly US$2.5 trillion to ameliorate the effects of the crisis.
15) We recognize that defendant may be compelled to adopt this course in order to ameliorate the damaging effect of his own incriminatory statements.
example sentences with ameliorate effect16) We present a case for NMP as a practical Internet application, and describe a method to ameliorate the effect of late and lost packets on NMP.
17) Since this spell induces a natural disease in its target, any effect that removes disease or otherwise ameliorates a diseases effects apply to it.
18) The simple message is that traps are easy to create even when the object is to ameliorate the effects of one that already exists.
19) Where both interactive usage and Module Version Management facilities are required, then the use of a large tuning delay will ameliorate the effect on user response.
20) On December 5, 2007, Clinton unveiled her plan to ameliorate the effects of the 2007 subprime mortgage financial crisis on homeowners.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ameliorate effect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ameliorate effect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ameliorate effect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ameliorate effect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ameliorate effect.
20 examples of simple sentences of ameliorate effect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ameliorate effect
Compound Sentences with ameliorate effect
Complex Sentences with ameliorate effect
Compound-Complex Sentences with ameliorate effect