ambulatory surgery in a sentence
1) Henry Ford health care providers perform more than 81,000 ambulatory surgery procedures each year.
2) In fact, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) are counting on that strategy.
3) We benefit from efficient staff and systems, including an in house ambulatory surgery Center.
ambulatory surgery example sentences4) The SVRHC recently completed a new ambulatory surgery and Imaging Center on SR 90.
5) Directly south of the Hospital lies the Stony Brook Cancer Center and ambulatory surgery Center.
6) Our procedures are performed at a fully accredited state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center, here in Naples, Florida.
7) We assist clients with the acquisition of hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, specialty clinics, and physician practices.
8) The Harlingen ambulatory surgery and Specialty Outpatient Center opened in January 2011 and provides care to veterans.
9) We also have overflow plans which allow us to move into our ambulatory surgery area if overflow is needed .
10) Outpatient surgery is offered through the ambulatory surgery Center of Spartanburg and the surgery Center at Pelham.
11) Members include 1400 not-for-profit and for-profit acute care facilities and 10600 ambulatory surgery centers physician practices and alternate care sites .
12) The hospital introduced ambulatory surgery to Connecticut and launched the nation's first postgraduate residency exclusively for surgical physician assistants.
13) ProVation EHR is an electronic health record designed for busy, cost-conscious ambulatory surgery Centers (ASCs).
14) It converted the facility to a freestanding emergency department and ambulatory surgery center linked to UR Medicine's Strong Memorial Hospital.
15) The federal government relies on us for evaluating home health agencies, clinical laboratories and, most recently, ambulatory surgery centers.
example sentences with ambulatory surgery16) It features a walk-in Urgent Care Center, ambulatory surgery Center, Advanced Endoscopy Center, and Laser Vision Correction Center.
17) The ambulatory surgery center is connected by underground tunnel to the intensive care unit at Saint Mary's Hospital if the need arises.
18) An Arctic Laser WashTM can be performed in our office or at our state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center, Doctors Outpatient surgery Center (DOSC).
19) Last Tuesday, in the ambulatory surgery Center at Good Shepherd Hospital in Longview, a man went on a stabbing spree-leaving four people injured, one critically.
20) Therefore, visitors are welcome at any time during the patient's stay in the Hospital, Emergency Department or ambulatory surgery Centers.
21) Many nurses will also be needed to help staff the growing number of out-patient facilities, such as HMOs, group medical practices, and ambulatory surgery centers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulatory surgery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulatory surgery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulatory surgery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulatory surgery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulatory surgery.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulatory surgery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulatory surgery
Compound Sentences with ambulatory surgery
Complex Sentences with ambulatory surgery
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulatory surgery