ambulatory setting in a sentence
1) Professional collaboration between inpatient and the ambulatory setting is expected by all PAs.
2) Transplantation in the ambulatory care setting .
3) They started training with physicians in ambulatory care settings in northern Michigan earlier this summer.
ambulatory setting example sentences4) These data revealed that the device is prone to calibration drift over repeated use in ambulatory settings .
5) Frequently performed in an ambulatory setting , oral surgical procedures are rarely extensive enough to warrant prophylactic antibiotics.
6) Findings are used to develop and evaluate strategies to intervene in the ambulatory setting and thereby decrease hospitalizations.
7) In the ambulatory setting , goals include ensuring the beneficiary is on the right drug and dose and improving medication adherence.
8) This rotation provides an exposure to problems and issues associated with women's health care, primarily in the ambulatory setting .
9) Against this background we reviewed clinical and service quality measurement systems that are designed to assess healthcare providers in ambulatory care settings .
10) A manufacturer submits a 510(k) for an external infusion pump that can be used in an ambulatory , portable setting .
11) We know that most health care delivery happens in ambulatory settings and we propose that most errors are Trickles with no immediate harm to patients.
12) The RN maintains contact with the patient and other members of the health care team; the participant's care is managed in the ambulatory setting as much as possible.
13) There may be different issues and opportunities to improve medication use through MTM for beneficiaries in the LTC setting compared to ambulatory settings .
14) Practitioners in both the hospital and ambulatory settings rely on CMDT to keep up with new medical advances , prevention strategies, and cost-effective therapies.
15) This RCA workbook is suitable for use in community pharmacy, mail order pharmacy or other ambulatory pharmacy practice settings that need to investigate a sentinel event.
example sentences with ambulatory setting16) 24 of the 36 months of residency education in areas in which the resident provided or supervised direct patient care in inpatient or ambulatory settings .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulatory setting
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulatory setting with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulatory setting
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulatory setting in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulatory setting.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulatory setting. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulatory setting
Compound Sentences with ambulatory setting
Complex Sentences with ambulatory setting
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulatory setting