ambiguous word in a sentence
1) The ambiguous word "truly" was not defined.
2) The word chicken standing alone is an ambiguous word .
3) When several ambiguous words occur together, the possibilities multiply.
ambiguous word example sentences4) Identifying and clarifying ambiguous words and phrases. 4.
5) The ambiguous words here are mortal , intrinsicate and dispatch .
6) Because to me it is an ambiguous word .
7) They simply apply statistical methods to the words surrounding the ambiguous word .
8) Use examples: In addition to defining ambiguous words , provide examples.
9) Fundamental rights cannot be overridden by general or ambiguous words .
10) When ambiguous words are read, there is an activation of both meanings.
11) Similarly, an interpretation putting an equitable construction on ambiguous words is favoured.
12) The types of words consist of homographs, ambiguous words and homophones.
13) Another way helpees avoid ownership is by communicating with general and ambiguous words .
14) Ambiguous words consist of the same spelling but have two or more meanings.
15) Redcliff , sovereignty is a highly ambiguous word and has at least four independent different meanings.
example sentences with ambiguous word16) Excuse me, but "poison" is one of the ambiguous words of our language.
17) However, it should be noted that ambiguous words and statements have always been present within languages.
18) The logical fallacies of amphiboly and equivocation rely heavily on the use of ambiguous words and phrases.
19) The context in which an ambiguous word is used often makes it evident which of the meanings is intended.
20) Since it seems to you basic understanding of words is equal to sophistry try with facts no ambiguous words .
21) Ros is an ambiguous word in the Irish language which can mean either "a wood" or "a promontory".
22) Of their views about the creation of man, little is known but what is contained in the ambiguous words of Sergius.
23) Equally, you might use ambiguous words which your superiors treat as a resignation which they will not allow you to retract.
24) He said a few kind but ambiguous words about the pieces enclosed being 'eminently suitable for the audience they were aimed at' and left it at that.
25) In an argument, it can be helpful to establish a common frame of reference for important or ambiguous words , so don't underestimate the importance of definitions.
26) There has been models proposed to explain how contextual information is used to decide the appropriate meaning to an ambiguous word such as cast.
27) The early 1990s saw the beginnings of more systematic and rigorous intrinsic evaluations, including more formal experimentation on small sets of ambiguous words .
28) The court further considered whether invocation of "Miranda" rights could be implied from the behavior or ambiguous words of the accused.
How to use ambiguous word in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguous word
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguous word with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguous word
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguous word in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguous word.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguous word. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguous word
Compound Sentences with ambiguous word
Complex Sentences with ambiguous word
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguous word