lexical ambiguity in a sentence
1) Lexical ambiguity is contrasted with semantic ambiguity.
2) Bottom-up parsers are very susceptible to problems arising from lexical ambiguity .
3) Pure lexical ambiguity : He reached the bank What is his position?
lexical ambiguity example sentences4) Some languages have been created with the intention of avoiding ambiguity, especially lexical ambiguity .
5) Understand jokes and riddles based on lexical ambiguity . 12-14 years Expository texts are used in school writing.
6) In Chapters 5 and 6 the Chart is allowed to run to completion in order to determine the worst-case effects of lexical ambiguity .
7) A sentence has only one invariant meaning, or if it has more than one, as in the case of structural or lexical ambiguity , its meanings can be exactly specified.
8) The basic algorithm provided with the ANLT is able to deal with the lexical ambiguity (the ability of words to belong to more than one syntactic category).
9) The lexical ambiguity of a word or phrase pertains to its having more than one meaning in the language to which the word belongs.
10) 'Quasi-syntactic' ambiguities require careful consideration because there may be a temptation to diagnose them as cases of lexical ambiguity .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of lexical ambiguity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of lexical ambiguity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with lexical ambiguity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word lexical ambiguity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with lexical ambiguity.
20 examples of simple sentences of lexical ambiguity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of lexical ambiguity
Compound Sentences with lexical ambiguity
Complex Sentences with lexical ambiguity
Compound-Complex Sentences with lexical ambiguity