ambiguous statement in a sentence
1) And the more people make an ambiguous statement .
2) That is not an ambiguous statement .
3) If this was an ambiguous statement , why did the Pharisees react so violently?
ambiguous statement example sentences4) Tilden began to waver, issuing ambiguous statements about whether he would run again.
5) It protects public officials against the risk that their unwitting ambiguous statements may create legitimate expectations.
6) Indigenous providers have looked at ambiguous statements as to who can operate payment systems, and what regulation applies.
7) I think this prestigious leftist intellectual is going to confuse more than one of his readers with such ambiguous statements .
8) A host of plausible yet highly ambiguous statements can be made that play on variations in the meanings of these terms.
9) The second sin of this Council was that it has adopted ambiguous notions, ambiguous statements or sentences which are absolutely contrary to one another.
10) As an ambiguous statement of that common ground Resolution 242 was a triumph, but it was insufficient to bring the parties together.
11) In the PLO's case this was compounded by its mercurial and ambiguous policy statements , and by the acts of terror committed by members of the Palestinian movement.
12) On 1 June, Moshe Dayan was made Israeli Defense Minister, and on June 3 the Johnson administration gave an ambiguous statement ; Israel continued to prepare for war.
13) In contrast to the very transparent comments from the ECB chairman Jean-Claude Trichet yesterday, MPC member Charles Bean delivered a much more ambiguous statement .
14) The Akali Dal members demanded that the constitution should remove any ambiguous statements that use the word Hindu to refer to the Sikhs.
15) By making a large number of ambiguous statements in each sitting, the psychic gives the client more opportunities to find a match.
example sentences with ambiguous statement16) In order to avoid ambiguous statements , the psychic agreed to be presented with a watch and a key from twelve different people.
17) First he allowed Eusebius of Nicomedia, who was a protégé of his sister, and Theognis to return once they had signed an ambiguous statement of faith.
18) Several other publications -- including a Wired piece on the topic make similar errors or offer somewhat ambiguous statements -- and remain uncorrected .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguous statement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguous statement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguous statement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguous statement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguous statement.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguous statement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguous statement
Compound Sentences with ambiguous statement
Complex Sentences with ambiguous statement
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguous statement