ambassadress in a sentence
1) So do you see yourself as a cultural ambassadress for Italy?
2) He hired Gloria as Jabot ambassadress to spite Jack.
3) Elissa remains ambassadress for Corum till today.
ambassadress example sentences4) While in 2008, Elissa became the ambassadress for Samsung Mobiles.
5) She is always a perfect ambassadress for her breed and for Windt im Wald Farm.
6) In 2001 she became an ambassadress at the fundraising concerts for the victims in Sri Lanka .
7) In April 2013, Geronimo was chosen as the new brand ambassadress of SM Development Corporation.
8) During Edge's term as Ambassador to France, his wife was known as "the youngest ambassadress ".
9) Having Lupita as a Lancôme ambassadress will help support our mission in the U.S. market which is to speak to all women.
10) Patiño expressed his indignation resulting from those affirmations, declared the ambassadress "Persona Non Grata", and asked her to leave the country as soon as possible.
11) A year later in February, she donated RM 500 000 for the National Anti-Drug Campaign where she was also appointed as the ambassadress for the campaign.
12) Either the fair ambassadress was present at a peculiar ceremony, or the Turkish ladies have become more delicate and fastidious in the ideas of propriety.
13) In 1958 she was officially designated delegate to the United Nations, a formalization of her role as "goodwill ambassadress " of the U.S. which she had played earlier.
14) He believed that Carmen Miranda would foster greater ties between northern and southern hemispheres and serve as an ambassadress of Brazil in the United States.
15) New York, New York (April 4, 2014)-Maison Lancôme is delighted to announce Academy award winning actress Lupita Nyong'o as its new brand ambassadress .
example sentences with ambassadress16) I immediately fell under the charm of his kindness and his sense of humour ," says Kruger, who is an ambassadress for Chanel fashion.
17) First, however, I called upon Arthur Mills at Hyde Park Gardens; then upon Mrs. ambassadress Adams, who was quite cordial; then in frantic hurry home to dress.
18) Misako Konno, actress, ambassadress of United Nations Development Programme
19) In November 2012, Geronimo was chosen as the "Bayanihan ambassadress " of the Armed Forces of the Philippines
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambassadress
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambassadress with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambassadress
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambassadress in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambassadress.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambassadress. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambassadress
Compound Sentences with ambassadress
Complex Sentences with ambassadress
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambassadress