act as ambassador in a sentence
1) They act as ambassadors and diplomats for the school.
2) They often acted as ambassadors and Assessors.
3) Most people in the organization (across positions) Act as ambassadors and engage in relationship-building.
act as ambassador example sentences4) Sophie was unimpressed as they were acting as ambassadors and Kelly was not representing the cause well.
5) These will be organisations rooted in their communities and able to act as ambassadors for local people .
6) He had done exactly what was expected of him but was not called on to act as ambassador again.
7) The State Singers act as ambassadors for the University and frequently perform off campus for important community and cultural events.
8) Genres such as Genge with artistes such as Jua Cali and Nonini acting as ambassadors of this genre.
9) NeXXt Scholars are able to network with other young STEM professionals and act as ambassadors for their country of origin.
10) The Executive Committees purpose is to assist, direct and act as ambassadors for UK eSports to the wider public.
11) In the evening, the girls accompanied Jonathan Phang at a ball, acting as ambassadors for the disabled modelling cause.
12) Some schools also rely on word-of-mouth marketing, enlisting LGBT students and alumni to act as ambassadors and promote the school to friends and co-workers.
13) When the region of Biafra broke away from Nigeria in 1967, Achebe became a supporter of Biafran independence and acted as ambassador for the people of the new nation.
14) His other duties include preparing an operating budget each year for approval by the city council and acting as ambassador of the city.
15) Plutarch reports that Celtic women acted as ambassadors to avoid a war among Celts chiefdoms in the Po valley during the 4th century BC.
example sentences with act as ambassador16) Volunteers also will act as ambassadors for the project , raising awareness of the problems cheetahs face and what the project is doing to help them.
17) Thanks to our dedicated team , two 'young leaders' emerged through initial mentoring and we decided to employ them to act as ambassadors for the programme.
18) In addition, the ethos of the CAB is being spread by all those who receive CAB training and then act as ambassadors for the CAB in other roles.
19) " Floridians need answers and the state commissioners would act as ambassadors to help mediate conflicts, Thompson said.
20) "We are thrilled to know that we have these intelligent and dynamic kids who are willing to act as ambassadors on behalf of Arizona's environment."
21) 1999 Jordan signed with Honda Canada, as their 1 rider to defend the Canadian Championship title and act as ambassador for the Honda product in Canada.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of act as ambassador
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of act as ambassador with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with act as ambassador
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word act as ambassador in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with act as ambassador.
20 examples of simple sentences of act as ambassador. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of act as ambassador
Compound Sentences with act as ambassador
Complex Sentences with act as ambassador
Compound-Complex Sentences with act as ambassador