ambassadorial role in a sentence
1) A letter plays an ambassadorial role .
2) This must be a three-pronged strategy; not simply an ambassadorial role .
3) I should think we Could interest him In an ambassadorial role at united .
ambassadorial role example sentences4) He said that he was "honoured to take on this ambassadorial role ".
5) There are occasions when the Sixth Form are required to take on ambassadorial roles .
6) One can't see him in an ambassadorial role at all can one?
7) I do quite a few driving events each year in my ambassadorial role with Bentley.
8) Portsmouth's chief executive Peter Storrie confirmed that Primus would retain his ambassadorial role .
9) Almost an ambassadorial role then?
10) Three days later, he announced a long-term deal with WWE, where he will serve in an ambassadorial role .
11) As raised in our first article, we would expect the vendor to remain at least in an ambassadorial role .
12) Prior to taking up an ambassadorial role at Inter, Hodgson was linked with the vacant Republic of Ireland manager's job.
13) Ljungberg, who was famously a part of the "Invincibles" team, said that he was "honoured to take on this ambassadorial role ".
14) As part of his ambassadorial role , Harley has appeared in numerous advertisements alongside fellow Geelong teammates and ambassadors James Kelly and David Wojcinski.
15) In early November 2012, Johns signed on as assistant coach of the Manly Sea Eagles for the 2013 Rugby League season, mentoring and ambassadorial roles .
example sentences with ambassadorial role16) At the conclusion, she is restored her royal station as Princess, but eschews the ambassadorial role of "Wonder Woman", leaving it to other Amazons.
17) He also acted in an ambassadorial role for the club, when he travelled to Hong Kong in 2006 and played with students at the Manchester United Soccer School in Hong Kong.
18) Much as one admires Yundi's ambassadorial role inspiring millions of Chinese children, one can only deplore such a degradation of talent.
19) Through the USA and Japanese connections, and my connections there, we were talking about an ambassadorial role with the World Cup Bid.
20) but now work ambassadorial role for Portsmouth.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambassadorial role
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambassadorial role with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambassadorial role
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambassadorial role in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambassadorial role.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambassadorial role. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambassadorial role
Compound Sentences with ambassadorial role
Complex Sentences with ambassadorial role
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambassadorial role