unofficial ambassador in a sentence
1) She's an unofficial ambassador , I suggest.
2) Then there's Tim Townsend , our unofficial ambassador .
3) Shultz was Nixon's unofficial ambassador to the AFL-CIO.
unofficial ambassador example sentences4) As of 2005, Porretta retains the status of Coventry's unofficial ambassador .
5) He became Sheriff of Honolulu, Official Greeter, and Hawaii's unofficial ambassador .
6) I now regard myself as an unofficial ambassador for Leek - and I hope to return.
7) He was known as President Roosevelt's unofficial ambassador in New York and often entertained foreign statesmen.
8) Wu Po-hsiung was appointed Interior Minister, replacing Hsu Shui-teh who took on the role of Taiwan's unofficial ambassador in Japan.
9) Volunteerism , when needed, such as the faculty and staff campaign committee, and other events at the school where you can serve as unofficial ambassadors .
10) Cantus Musicus is one of Malaysia's unofficial ambassadors of culture and goodwill and is welcomed at many of the embassies and diplomatic missions in Malaysia.
11) By the late 1980s, though, Don Watt, working on design contracts for a number of American supermarket chains, had become something of an " unofficial ambassador " for PC.
12) Although he did not play "traditional" Hawaiian music, Ho became an unofficial ambassador of Hawaiian culture throughout the world as well as on the American mainland.
13) They were also constantly on display as America's unofficial ambassadors to the world, leading parades, cutting ribbons, and making speeches.
14) India's unofficial ambassador to the prestigious Cannes Film Festival, this will be Aishwarya's 13th appearance at the red carpet.
15) "Olivia basically has been our unofficial ambassador ," the label's designer Edgardo Osorio told WWD . "She's always wearing the shoes.
example sentences with unofficial ambassador
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of unofficial ambassador
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of unofficial ambassador with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with unofficial ambassador
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word unofficial ambassador in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with unofficial ambassador.
20 examples of simple sentences of unofficial ambassador. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of unofficial ambassador
Compound Sentences with unofficial ambassador
Complex Sentences with unofficial ambassador
Compound-Complex Sentences with unofficial ambassador