alluvial mining in a sentence
1) Water quality is negatively affected by alluvial mining .
2) The mine is the first successful commercial diamond mine (except alluvial mining operations) not located on a kimberlite pipe.
3) Of the two main methods of extracting diamonds (kimberlite pipe mining and alluvial mining ), pipe mining has the larger impact.
alluvial mining example sentences4) Alluvial mining operations commenced immediately, while the open pit mine was constructed over a period of 18 months at a cost of A$450 million.
5) Alternatively, the fleeces would be used on washing tables in alluvial mining of gold or on washing tables at deep gold mines.
6) An analyst told this paper that the mining houses should have been investing revenues from alluvial mining in equipment to venture into conglomerate mining.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alluvial mining
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alluvial mining with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alluvial mining
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alluvial mining in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alluvial mining.
20 examples of simple sentences of alluvial mining. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alluvial mining
Compound Sentences with alluvial mining
Complex Sentences with alluvial mining
Compound-Complex Sentences with alluvial mining