alluvial in a sentence
1) A stream sweeping down from crater wall formed alluvial fan .
2) These alluvial plains are home to intensive rice cultivation.
3) The alluvial lands along other streams present similar features.
alluvial example sentences4) Water quality is negatively affected by alluvial mining.
5) It has since been filled by alluvial deposition.
6) It is a typical alluvial dam lake.
7) Above the gravel deposits are gray and brown alluvial soils.
8) Alluvial materials are those moved and deposited by flowing water.
9) This exposes rich alluvial soil, extensively cultivated for rice.
10) Amazon rainforest is known for its alluvial gold deposits.
11) The alluvial valley floor would therefore have been swamp.
12) There are also alluvial valleys that are extremely fertile.
13) It has an entirely alluvial and flat region.
14) Its soils consist of alluvial sediment and clay.
15) Soil here is black clay ( alluvial soil).
example sentences with alluvial16) It is an extremely fertile, alluvial plain.
17) Alluvial fertile plains in the remaining portions.
18) The alluvial land ranges between close to flat and moderately sloping.
19) These alluvial sediments range from 13 to 36 ft in depth.
20) The soil of the district is mostly fertile, alluvial soil.
21) I grew up with rich alluvial soil under my feet.
22) The lower plain is the largest alluvial plain in Turkey.
23) Alluvial deposits of diamonds are believed to have been exhausted.
24) Alluvial deposits form the soil, which is acidic.
25) Remember , there are no alluvial deposits taking place.
26) These river flats and swamp areas contain fertile alluvial and organic soils.
27) The Mississippi Delta is a fertile alluvial plain.
28) This area comprises alluvial plains and river frontages.
How to use alluvial in a sentence29) Law is now fourth in all medical comparisons' alluvial brothers.
30) Although they found alluvial gold, there were no large deposits.
31) The local soil is mainly clayey with some alluvial deposits.
32) The western margin of Death Valley is traced by alluvial fans.
33) As we climb the alluvial fans, the gauge rises.
34) This turned out to contain Queensland's richest alluvial deposits.
35) Surface alluvial gold was the first to be exploited.
36) Valleys of large rivers are rich in alluvial soils.
37) Jute needs a plain alluvial soil and standing water.
38) Alluvial gold was easily recovered when the gold was in high concentration.
39) The entire alluvial plain is divide into three sub-regions.
40) Alluvial fans are always near the rangefront.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alluvial
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alluvial with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alluvial
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alluvial in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alluvial.
20 examples of simple sentences of alluvial. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alluvial
Compound Sentences with alluvial
Complex Sentences with alluvial
Compound-Complex Sentences with alluvial