alluvial plain in a sentence
1) These alluvial plains are home to intensive rice cultivation.
2) It is an extremely fertile, alluvial plain .
3) The lower plain is the largest alluvial plain in Turkey.
alluvial plain example sentences4) The Mississippi Delta is a fertile alluvial plain .
5) This area comprises alluvial plains and river frontages.
6) The entire alluvial plain is divide into three sub-regions.
7) Occurs on infrequently flooded alluvial plains or fringing sandy closed depressions.
8) It then spread to all the fertile alluvial plains watered by rivers.
9) The state's main geologic formations are sandy-loam shelf basement complex and alluvial plains .
10) In southern Mesopotamia were the alluvial plains of Sumer and Elam.
11) There is an expanse of alluvial plains along it in Punjab and Sindh.
12) The western portion of the district includes the alluvial plain of the Luni.
13) The city stretches out on an alluvial plain dating to the Quaternary era.
14) These smaller regions are located on alluvial plains with soils composed of gravel and sand.
15) Pampas, a massive and hugely fertile alluvial plain located in the center east.
example sentences with alluvial plain16) An alluvial plain begins north of Baghdad and extends to the Persian Gulf.
17) The water thus gradually deposits the sediment as it runs, creating an alluvial plain .
18) They inhabit the alluvial plain grasslands of the Terai and the Brahmaputra basin.
19) The alluvial plain between the Euphrates and the Tigris rivers was known as Babylonia.
20) The old quarter of the city is on the alluvial plain known as "Tatuy".
21) The city is on the Liguanea Plain, an alluvial plain alongside the Hope River.
22) The southeastern part of Arkansas along the Mississippi alluvial plain is sometimes called the Arkansas Delta.
23) The département is mountainous in the south, with the Roussillon alluvial plain in the center.
24) Saharsa and its surrounding areas are a flat alluvial plain forming part of the Kosi river basin.
25) The Indus River basin is a large, fertile alluvial plain formed by silt from the Indus.
26) In other places, the flat alluvial plains have been converted into an intensively cultivated rice growing landscape.
27) Swamps and low-lying alluvial plains of fertile soil dominate the southeastern section around the town of Merauke.
28) It is part of the Mississippi River alluvial plain , itself part of the Mississippi embayment.
How to use alluvial plain in a sentence29) This series included paintings of the Mississippi alluvial plain region from Monroe, Louisiana to Memphis.
30) Sometimes confused for young saguaro, the California barrel grows from sandy alluvial plains to steep rocky slopes.
31) The valley widens still further into an alluvial plain several kilometres wide (5 km near Manosque).
32) In the intermediate section, the alluvial plain broadens and the river meanders and forks into multi-channels.
33) The land form is low lying alluvial plain of river Ganges and her tributaries- Thora and Karmanasa.
34) The alluvial plain and is now jointly owned by the UK's Environment Agency and English Nature.
35) The raft of computational engineering rests on a field of columns, impaled on Texas' alluvial plain .
36) Agriculture contributes a major role to the economy of the municipality of Nabua given its vast alluvial plains .
37) The physiography of the municipality falls into two basic categories: an alluvial plain and a mountainous terrain.
38) Along the seacoast is a salty tidal plain of limited agricultural value, backed by potentially rich alluvial plains .
39) Six holes with an accumulated depth of were drilled in the plateaus and alluvial plains in the city.
40) Rural topography is seventy percent (70%) Alluvial plains and thirty percent (30%) uplands.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alluvial plain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alluvial plain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alluvial plain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alluvial plain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alluvial plain.
20 examples of simple sentences of alluvial plain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alluvial plain
Compound Sentences with alluvial plain
Complex Sentences with alluvial plain
Compound-Complex Sentences with alluvial plain