fertile alluvial in a sentence
1) It is an extremely fertile , alluvial plain.
2) The soil of the district is mostly fertile , alluvial soil.
3) These river flats and swamp areas contain fertile alluvial and organic soils.
fertile alluvial example sentences4) The Mississippi Delta is a fertile alluvial plain.
5) Much fertile , alluvial soil is deposited by the floodwaters.
6) The land is devoted mainly to agriculture due to its fertile alluvial soils.
7) It then spread to all the fertile alluvial plains watered by rivers.
8) This region gradually merges with the fertile alluvial farmlands in the east.
9) This was the common pattern apart from a few very fertile alluvial river valleys.
10) Pampas, a massive and hugely fertile alluvial plain located in the center east.
11) They like fertile alluvial soil.
12) Roughly 80% of the landmass is made up of fertile alluvial lowland called the Bangladesh Plain.
13) The Indus River basin is a large, fertile alluvial plain formed by silt from the Indus.
14) In the southern valleys there are hydromorphic gley and more fertile alluvial soils (DPN,1998).
15) Their land, though potentially fertile alluvial deposits, was largely uncultivable, consisting mainly of Rhine delta swamps.
example sentences with fertile alluvial16) Bareilly is on the Ganges plain, with fertile alluvial soil; however, the lower plain is flood-prone.
17) Most of the Punjab lies in a fertile , alluvial plain with many rivers and an extensive irrigation canal system.
18) Kaziranga has flat expanses of fertile , alluvial soil, formed by erosion and silt deposition by the River Brahmaputra.
19) Much of Alsace is found on a fertile alluvial plain, between the Rhine River and the Vosges mountains in the west.
20) Invercargill is situated on the fertile and alluvial Southland Plains, which is amongst some of New Zealand's most fertile farmland.
21) Most of the early vineyards of the Hunter were located in the northeast section of the valley in the fertile alluvial plains along the Hunter River.
22) There is only a thin layer of fertile alluvial soil overlying this complex which results in poor agricultural potential (Alvrus, 1999, p. 418).
23) Along the river banks in the Nuy, Doornrivier, Aan De Doorns and Overhex wards, fertile alluvial and calcareous clayish soils can be found.
24) The land of the Narmada basin with its fertile alluvial soil gives good yields of sorghum, wheat, rice and millet in the villages around Jabalpur.
25) In general, colonization shows a "saltatory" pattern, as the Neolithic advanced from one patch of fertile alluvial soil to another, bypassing mountainous areas.
26) It is a fertile alluvial tract in the Sutlej River valley that is irrigated by floodwaters, planted with groves of date palm trees, and thickly populated forests.
27) The kingdom was situated in the fertile alluvial plain, watered by the rivers Haliacmon and Axius, called "Lower Macedonia", north of the mountain Olympus.
28) About 23% of Taiwan's land area consists of fertile alluvial plains and basins watered by rivers running from the eastern mountains.
How to use fertile alluvial in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fertile alluvial
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fertile alluvial with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fertile alluvial
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fertile alluvial in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fertile alluvial.
20 examples of simple sentences of fertile alluvial. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fertile alluvial
Compound Sentences with fertile alluvial
Complex Sentences with fertile alluvial
Compound-Complex Sentences with fertile alluvial