allogenic in a sentence
1) Cancer cells function as both allogenic and autogenic engineers.
2) The most controversial RPL factor is allogenic immunity.
3) Infection and graft-versus-host disease are major complications of allogenic HSCT.
allogenic example sentences4) Allogenic succession is caused by external environmental influences and not by the vegetation.
5) Allogenic engineers modify their environment by mechanically changing their environment (e.g., beavers).
6) Learn more about autologous and allogenic cord blood and placenta derived stem cells on the website .
7) As allogenic engineers, for example, they secrete matrix metalloproteinases that physically alter their environment.
8) Later, interest in the procedure returned with concerns about allogenic (separate-donor) transfusions.
9) The only curative treatment for CML is a bone marrow transplant or an allogenic stem cell transplant.
10) The greenhouse effect resulting in increase in temperature is likely to bring profound allogenic changes in the next century.
11) Animals also play an important role in allogenic changes as they are pollinators, seed dispersers and herbivores.
12) The situation was desperate, therefore I injected systemically allogenic stem cells to improve his general state and prevent colic.
13) However, if the implant is coated in allogenic proteins, the patient's adaptive immune response may be initiated.
14) An ideal substitute would be less antigenic than allogenic red cells, and would have less risk of disease transmission.
15) The bone material can be allogenic (from a tissue bank) or autogenous (taken from the patient).
example sentences with allogenic16) When these cells are used as a treatment on another horse, they are considered allogenic (from a donor) with the possible risk of rejection.
17) Autotransfusion is a process wherein a person receives their own blood for a transfusion, instead of banked allogenic (separate-donor) blood.
18) Particularly, in the allogenic BMT the chances of graft-versus-host-disease occurring is high if the match of the donor and recipient is not close enough.
19) The autologous BMT involves a full HLA match, whereas, the allogenic BMT involves a full or half (haploidentical) HLA match.
20) Furthermore, a BMT can be allogenic or autologous, which means the donor and recipient of bone marrow can be two different people or the same person, respectively.
21) Some come from allogenic or xenogenic tissues that must be combined with immunosuppressants. while others include small intestinal submucosa and amniotic tissue grafts.
22) In 1968, the first allogenic kidney transplant in Detroit was done by doctors D. Emerick Szilagyi, Joseph P. Elliott and Roger F. Smith.
23) Geological and climatic catastrophes such as volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, avalanches, meteors, floods, fires, and high wind also bring allogenic changes.
24) She brought Diesel to my house where I inoculated him locally and by I.V. with allogenic stem cells, that is from another dog, and here he is 20 days later.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allogenic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allogenic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allogenic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allogenic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allogenic.
20 examples of simple sentences of allogenic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allogenic
Compound Sentences with allogenic
Complex Sentences with allogenic
Compound-Complex Sentences with allogenic