allodynia in a sentence
1) Apart from tactile allodynia , there are three other types of allodynia.
2) Apart from tactile allodynia, there are three other types of allodynia .
3) Allodynia is usually a short-term problem.
allodynia example sentences4) Other conditions associated with allodynia include neuropathy, postherpetic neuralgia and migraines.
5) Temperature-related pain is called thermal allodynia .
6) This condition is called allodynia -a state in which pain is produced by innocuous stimuli.
7) The term ' allodynia ' refers to the pain that is produced by usually non-painful stimuli.
8) Physical examination may be normal, but hypoesthesia, hyperesthesia, and allodynia may be found.
9) This may have been because Hughes found the touch of clothing painful due to the aforementioned allodynia .
10) If the pain is felt when the skin is touched, it is called tactile or mechanical allodynia .
11) In addition, hyperalgesia and allodynia , occur more quickly and more extensively in babies than in adults.
12) Allodynia is pain, generally on the skin, caused by something that wouldn't normally cause pain.
13) Fibromyalgia , the condition which is associated with heightened painful response to pressure, can also cause allodynia .
14) Continued exposure decreases firing thresholds of the nerves, allowing normally non-painful stimuli to trigger pain ( allodynia ).
15) Treated animals exhibited no increase in allodynia or neuropathic pain compared to untreated spinal cord-injured animals at any time.
example sentences with allodynia16) Allodynia is believed to be a hypersensitive reaction that may result from central sensitization, which is associated with fibromyalgia.
17) We also see patients who have selectively excessive sensory amplifications -- phonophobia, allodynia and motion intolerance being the main variants.
18) Even anti-inflammatory drugs like naproxen can be used to prevent over sensitization of the central nervous system in order to treat allodynia .
19) His aim is to identify the mechanisms and molecules associated with distinct pain sensations, focusing on mechanical and cold allodynia and visceral pain.
20) Painful stimuli are often felt very intensely(hyperalgesia) and non-painful stimuli, such as brushing, can also be felt as pain ( allodynia ).
21) Therefore, the theory that relief of tactile allodynia in diabetic rats at three and six months after planting, from late December to early February, the opium poppy.
22) I'll post then but I suggest that any of you that think you have allodynia talk to your doctor and ask for an X-ray to check your spine.
23) Allodynia : This is a particular type of sensory symptom that is in result to a stimulus, such as a person's touch or even clothing or bed linens touching their skin.
24) The defining symptoms of fibromyalgia are chronic widespread pain, fatigue, sleep disturbance, and heightened pain in response to tactile pressure ( allodynia ).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allodynia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allodynia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allodynia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allodynia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allodynia.
20 examples of simple sentences of allodynia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allodynia
Compound Sentences with allodynia
Complex Sentences with allodynia
Compound-Complex Sentences with allodynia