allocation of in a sentence
1) What is the allocation of funding between jurisdictions?
2) Fund managers allocation of the total fund size.
3) Many diving objectives require allocation of specific roles and responsibilities.
allocation of example sentences4) The allocation of land did not occur without difficulty however.
5) The manner of allocation of expenses varies.
6) The second one was allocation of resources.
7) This allocation of tickets sold out within 48 minutes.
8) The allocation of presidential powers was also deeply problematic.
9) At secondary school the allocation of homework is usually uniform.
10) Economics is the allocation of scarce resources .
11) About 15'000 projects awaited allocation of monies.
12) Such suboptimal allocation of capital lowers living standards everywhere.
13) Processes are the primitive units for allocation of system resources.
14) You pay for right of allocation of units.
15) There is no separate allocation of tickets or booking arrangements.
example sentences with allocation of16) The allocation of resources must be based on social needs.
17) This file is used to accelerate allocation of new slots.
18) Some critical voices go beyond the allocation of education funds.
19) Ryan is a allocation of the republican party.
20) There is no allocation of legitimacy to others.
21) The calculation of the allocation of arrangement consideration is illustrated below.
22) Similar principles apply to the allocation of current tax.
23) In addition, the precise allocation of costs presents challenges.
24) The allocation of students for 1st year is 20.
25) The allocations of funds are in millions of euros.
26) It did not consider an allocation of resources.
27) The rankings are used in the allocation of government funding.
28) The total allocation of allowances turned out to exceed actual emissions.
How to use allocation of in a sentence29) Financial economics or simply finance describes the allocation of financial resources.
30) Middlesbrough have sold their full allocation of tickets.
31) But despite getting an allocation of Rs .
32) But what ethical principles should guide the allocation of resources?
33) This is the first allocation of plenty.
34) This results in the efficient allocation of resources.
35) The allocation of the increment becomes the key decision.
36) The allocation of tasks and responsibilities to individuals.
37) A closely related literature focuses on the institutional allocation of responsibility.
38) This allocation of cost is called 'depreciation'.
39) The allocation of individuals to specific homelands was often quite arbitrary.
40) Final allocation of output was achieved through relatively decentralized, unplanned contracting.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocation of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocation of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocation of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocation of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocation of.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocation of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocation of
Compound Sentences with allocation of
Complex Sentences with allocation of
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocation of