allocation system in a sentence
1) The allocation system should aim at simplicity and legal certainty.
2) Secondary One students are allocated by the Secondary School Place allocation system .
3) Process models with simulations are in use in allocation systems at North Sea plants.
allocation system example sentences4) Major cities established wholesale markets for industrial producer goods to supplement the state's allocation system .
5) This is because it returns a string allocated internally, not using Apache's pool allocation system .
6) Partners involved in any allocation system , agree upon and establish a set of principles to follow.
7) If medically suitable, the allocation system is subverted, and the organ is given to that person.
8) Aerobridge and bay allocation systems broke down, queues built up throughout the airport and baggage handling broke down.
9) In general, the total uncertainty of the allocation system is related to measurement uncertainty of each measured input.
10) Paragon levels might also be made account-wide and may have some kind of stat allocation system tied to them .
11) As such it can be seen that this is not a zero-based allocation system or a total formula-based system.
12) The Small-Scale Fisheries Policy will boost subsistence fishers by giving them formal recognition and legal protection through a rights-based allocation system .
13) In Australia and South Africa, where a "water ethic" was successfully established in the face of severe water scarcity, water allocation systems respect ecosystem needs.
14) In fact the extension of record cards did not make an alternative, an allocation system , but a more accurate selection system.
15) The early T'ang rulers applied the equal allocation system rigorously to bring about a greater equity in taxation and to insure the flow of taxes to the government.
example sentences with allocation system16) All together, the collection of fields is a field allocation system in which contributions in sales products are allocated to each of the three fields.
17) He felt Sparta's land allocation system as well as the communal meals led to a world in which rich and poor were polarized.
18) As there is no special arrangement for Nepalese students in the school allocation system , their choice is limited to those mentioned schools for non-Chinese students.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocation system
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocation system with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocation system
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocation system in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocation system.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocation system. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocation system
Compound Sentences with allocation system
Complex Sentences with allocation system
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocation system