allocates in a sentence
1) A. allocates resources efficiently and allows economic freedom.
2) The G3 air allocates Army aviation support.
3) Allocates use between private and govt users.
allocates example sentences4) The player then allocates the championships before beginning the season.
5) The partnership agreement allocates all items equally to the partners.
6) Some accept the secondary status the discipline allocates them.
7) Teknometry constantly monitors workload across the platform and allocates resources accordingly .
8) Next, the player allocates points into his basic six attributes.
9) Once elected, the mayor also allocates duties to city employees.
10) The Accommodation Service allocates on campus accommodation to students.
11) The federal government allocates billions of dollars each year to biomedical research.
12) Declaration 4 allocates an extra MEP to Italy.
13) Java only allocates memory through object instantiation.
14) The Chicago store allocates approximately 55000 sqft to its sales floor.
15) Another document allocates Habiru laborers to various individuals.
example sentences with allocates16) Yokneam allocates 42% of its budget to education.
17) Prospex allocates the reps to realistic and balanced territories.
18) This method allocates the advertising budgets available to the most promising channels.
19) When the government finally allocates wavelengths the station will modify this policy.
20) EETT allocates funds by formula to states.
21) The Declare operator allocates a local variable in the query plan.
22) Sfront allocates cputime calculation chores using the following algorithm.
23) Note that Grid Engine allocates all processors on a single node.
24) So asprintf allocates and then prints to a buffer.
25) The points system allocates all university places in Ireland for Irish applicants.
26) When a file is created the file system allocates space for the data.
27) The manager allocates days off, taking into account patient workload and staff requests.
28) This campaign allocates $2,000,000 toward the 2010 BFA.
How to use allocates in a sentence29) Operation management allocates and distributes products, as well as undertaking stock management.
30) The State invests in infrastructure and allocates funding for their regular spending tasks.
31) It then allocates the resources and tells each device what its allocation is.
32) The fund allocates trading capital to the CTAs via a proprietary allocation model.
33) IB uses memory mapping and allocates and deallocates memory to the operating system.
34) RJ allocates a further nine levels to Helheim.
35) He allocates money-earning assets to cronies and friends .
36) The company currently allocates 49% of shares to GCC citizens and foreign investors.
37) The Faculty randomly allocates candidates to all OSPHE sittings.
38) It then allocates overhead costs with formulae that reflect these "cost drivers".
39) He allocates an entire chapter to show the moral significance of the Jihad.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocates
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocates with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocates
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocates in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocates.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocates. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocates
Compound Sentences with allocates
Complex Sentences with allocates
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocates