allocated in a sentence
1) I merely allocated modern statistics without modification.
2) Grid slots allocated 16 metres per car.
3) Around 6 m2 per child is allocated indoors.
allocated example sentences4) Conversion costs are allocated evenly throughout production.
5) The housing has 17 allocated parking spaces.
6) The allocated costs are $50 million.
7) Government funds are mainly allocated through historical incremental approach.
8) All processes are allocated within a single node.
9) Patients with different diseases were allocated different wards.
10) Two allocated parking spaces are provided with each cottage.
11) All participants are allocated a subject number upon signing consent.
12) The financial resources allocated amount to €259 million.
13) Funding costs are allocated based on segment funding requirements.
14) The remaining offenders were allocated to community treatment.
15) The seats are allocated by proportional representation.
example sentences with allocated16) The rest were allocated to coal storage.
17) An interest rate subsidy was also allocated .
18) Movement planners should realize that requirements normally exceed allocated airlift.
19) It exercises power over specifically allocated subjects.
20) Rookie drivers are allocated an additional test.
21) They are then allocated another random partner.
22) Each offence was allocated a specific punishment.
23) Each player is allocated 3 energy chips before the game begins.
24) Each army group was allocated its mobile reserves.
25) The position was allocated 370 rounds of ammunition.
26) Income was generally allocated to capital expenditure.
27) The specific amount allocated to each state is listed here .
28) The apartment has an allocated parking space.
How to use allocated in a sentence29) All samples and batches are allocated unique identification numbers.
30) Each country was allocated 20 parliamentary observers until such elections were concluded.
31) The way science money is allocated has also been changed.
32) Small websites have limited allocated memory storage space and bandwidth.
33) Any remaining boarding places available will be allocated next.
34) The balance must be allocated to principal.
35) Network segment allocated to a single device.
36) The model struck is allocated by the owning player.
37) How much revenue should be allocated to each component?
38) No taxes were allocated for this effort.
39) Patients were randomly allocated to groups for each test substance.
40) Agricultural water should be efficiently used and allocated .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocated
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocated with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocated
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocated in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocated.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocated. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocated
Compound Sentences with allocated
Complex Sentences with allocated
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocated